5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I may do that. I still don't have a WS but I do know that it's been released from the factory so I would assume that a WS is imminent. I'm probably going to miss out on any kind of Ram Month discounts by like 3 days or something like that with my luck 🤣
Yeah probably gonna miss January but who knows what they do in February.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
FINALLY MAN! YES!

^^^This dude's been waiting FOUR EVA
seems that way, 262 days, but who's counting,,BUT my LE grandson won a knife fight with a rapist in response to a 911 Sexual Assault call in a rural conservation area tuesday. His arduous training in the Highway Patrol Academy saved his life, so my truck progress is small potatoes right now

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
anyone have an average window sticker to delivery timeframe?
It's on triple_B's post (WS to Lot) by state.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
seems that way, 262 days, but who's counting,,BUT my LE grandson won a knife fight with a rapist in response to a 911 Sexual Assault call in a rural conservation area tuesday. His arduous training in the Highway Patrol Academy saved his life, so my truck progress is small potatoes right now
Dude, that's crazy! When you say "won" I legit hope that means said rapist is now a pin cushion.

Glad your grandson is alright.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Dang! Never noticed that. That's awesome.

franky1397z

Reaction score

Well hot damn, I had no idea that info was on there. Thanks

BNJMN

Reaction score
Since November I've reached out to RamChat a bunch asking for status; this week I decided it really wasn't worth bothering them and maybe a March delivery will be better anyway for any Truck Month incentives. I've only reached out to my dealer 2X ( once when I heard blue was a shortage, and once to see if he had any update after the first of the year).

Today my salesman emailed - looks like I'm in D1 with an estimated ship date of 2/16!!!

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
From my daily Ram chat:

Thank you for waiting! I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed at this time. I recommend keeping in touch with your dealer.

I'm a bit surprised, does this mean the truck has already made it through the vendor for accessories? I expected that to take a couple days to a few weeks

Suspect Dead on scene, perp was a convicted sexxual assault felon released from prison because of Covid, sentence was until 2055, brilliant policy eh.
Thank your Son! God Bless!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What kind of deals are possible for Truck Month? If everything aligns, I should see my truck early to mid March.
So I've heard that in the past it can be crazy like $6500+ off. But last years was like $2500 if I remember right. In this climate, there's no telling.

Users who are viewing this thread