5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

mcd3620

Reaction score
your truck made great time getting to you
I can't recall who posted the link to Cassens Transports, but It was loaded on the truck in Detroit, Michigan on Jan 20th, Made it to dealer on Jan 21 at around 10:00 am, Salesmen called me at 11:30 am and sent me a photo and told me it would be ready for pick-up around 4 pm. Unfortunately, my son had Soccer practice, so I couldn't get to dealer until Saturday. Then I waited 4 hours to get everything handled, Left dealer at 7 pm and then it snowed 3 inches at 10 pm and completely ruined my fully detailed truck. But it was a blast this morning taking it out in the snow this morning and playing with the 2WD and Auto 4WD. Absolutely love this truck so far.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I can't recall who posted the link to Cassens Transports, but It was loaded on the truck in Detroit, Michigan on Jan 20th, Made it to dealer on Jan 21 at around 10:00 am, Salesmen called me at 11:30 am and sent me a photo and told me it would be ready for pick-up around 4 pm. Unfortunately, my son had Soccer practice, so I couldn't get to dealer until Saturday. Then I waited 4 hours to get everything handled, Left dealer at 7 pm and then it snowed 3 inches at 10 pm and completely ruined my fully detailed truck. But it was a blast this morning taking it out in the snow this morning and playing with the 2WD and Auto 4WD. Absolutely love this truck so far.

it drizzled on us last weekend so truck is dirty, have an appointment for ceramic coating on the 26th so i will let them wash it.
took it out the past few days to get to the recommend 300 miles before a long trip to northern calif.
when I floored it, it was the greatest feeling driving a truck I have ever felt.
got up to 92 mph before I knew it
this truck is so fun to drive our other ride might take a back seat.

cjerman617

Reaction score
it drizzled on us last weekend so truck is dirty, have an appointment for ceramic coating on the 26th so i will let them wash it.
took it out the past few days to get to the recommend 300 miles before a long trip to northern calif.
when I floored it, it was the greatest feeling driving a truck I have ever felt.

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZMak

Reaction score
Got my control number off the Affiliate Site (fill out a form) and gave it to the dealer for a DT.
Thanks..I'll give it a shot..I know I have a control number on there waiting to be claimed.. just didn't see it on the site so wasn't sure.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picking mine up on the 26th and have a appointment for tint on the 31st then go next door for ceramic !

Cannot wait too hit the throttle!

Matrixband

Reaction score
Reading BNSF railway workers might strike February 1st. Could that affect truck deliveries? I think that is primarily in the Western US... just thinking of more ways things can get delayed.

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
Got my Window Sticker on Tuesday night and the truck arrived at dealership on Friday, In my driveway on Saturday. Go figure the forecast calls for 2-5 inches tonight. Thank you to everyone for all the help in this 4 month process. First time Ram owner so I'M sure I will have plenty more questions.
'Shore is pretty!

Danthecarguy247

Reaction score
My truck finally got to twin oaks, PA. How long did it sit there for my fellow Ram owners in the PA area once it got there?

Users who are viewing this thread