5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
On 1/18 I have a POC for a Rebel showing Night Edition @ $1895. Then on 1/19 @ $ 525, then on 1/20 $1895. I ended up ordering a Back Country, which hasn't seen price increases as severe as the Rebel. Nadaguideds shows $1895, which I think this is the actual cost, and i personally think Stellsntis has some serious glitches in their system. Makes me scared to think of the state of their inventory & scheduling systems!
I think based ont the randomness of the truck production output seen here, based on forum members orders reflects the glitches in their system.

AppHighlander

Reaction score
Found 574 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Kowalczyk45, @jamorton, @AppHighlander, @testcrewman, @warz00, @Northerner71

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102552 @Kowalczyk45XX
3​
IllinoisGraniteRebel
210566 @jamortonXX
8​
IndianaBlackLimited
214658 @AppHighlanderXX
4​
North CarolinaWhiteRebel
248837 @testcrewmanXX
3​
TexasPatriotLaramie
249632 @warz00XX
2​
PennsylvaniaGraniteRebel
265240 @Northerner71XX
2​
MichiganSilverLimited

Thanks triple-b and Eighty!!!

My window sticker MSRP went up over $3,000 from when I ordered. My dealer said my price was "locked" in. I also ordered four 3500's for work. I hope they are locked in too.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Found 574 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Kowalczyk45, @jamorton, @AppHighlander, @testcrewman, @warz00, @Northerner71

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102552 @Kowalczyk45XX
3​
IllinoisGraniteRebel
210566 @jamortonXX
8​
IndianaBlackLimited
214658 @AppHighlanderXX
4​
North CarolinaWhiteRebel
248837 @testcrewmanXX
3​
TexasPatriotLaramie
249632 @warz00XX
2​
PennsylvaniaGraniteRebel
265240 @Northerner71XX
2​
MichiganSilverLimited
@Kowalczyk45 Where'd you order from? did they budge from MSRP?

Kowalczyk45

Reaction score
@Kowalczyk45 Where'd you order from? did they budge from MSRP?
I ordered from Prescott Brothers in Princeton, IL. When I ordered in may they were going to come off $3,000 from MSRP and work with me from there. I checked my window sticker, which went up about four grand from the time I ordered. Hopefully they’ll work with me and honor the original POC, since I have been waiting so long. I’m going to get ahold of him tomorrow to see when I can expect my truck.

ZMak

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered already but has anyone confirmed of affiliate pricing is back?

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
I ordered from Prescott Brothers in Princeton, IL. When I ordered in may they were going to come off $3,000 from MSRP and work with me from there. I checked my window sticker, which went up about four grand from the time I ordered. Hopefully they’ll work with me and honor the original POC, since I have been waiting so long. I’m going to get ahold of him tomorrow to see when I can expect my truck.
ooof, sorry to hear you've been waiting since may! Hopefully they honor the original price! Good luck!!

Kowalczyk45

Reaction score
ooof, sorry to hear you've been waiting since may! Hopefully they honor the original price! Good luck!!
Thanks. They’ve been pretty good to work with thus far. I can’t imagine they’ll stick it to me too badly considering they have been profusely apologizing for the lengthy wait.

HAG1417

Reaction score
I know it’s been asked but I will be damned if I can find it. What’s the average time for BS to WS???? Thanks

Matrixband

Reaction score

ZMak

Reaction score
Yes it is back but not all dealers are accepting it. My son and I just got it on our trucks.
Did you have to do anything special? The site is showing it is only the 1500 DS..but the DT's

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online