5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

blue_by_you

Reaction score
so are we seeing one type of build or options taking substantially longer than others? I have seen people posting about getting trucks within 3 months while others are 8+ months.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wonderful I just got a text from my dealer with my build date. March 21st don’t that just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So that will be over eight months for me. Hey a little advice for those who have ordered in last couple of months and your complaining about no build yet!! Just stop. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That sucks. Hopefully that date moves up. I know what it's like to be an early order and I'm not holding my breath on my Ship Date even though I'm D1. At this point, all we can do is wait (im)patiently. After seeing the price increases on my new POC (I'm price protected) I'm glad I ordered early one way or the other.

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so are we seeing one type of build or options taking substantially longer than others? I have seen people posting about getting trucks within 3 months while others are 8+ months.
There does not seem to be a pattern other than the more you have the longer it takes, especially if you were an early order. Check out the details in my signature. At this rate, if I'd included the sunroof I'd probably have a March ETA like @HAG1417. It's pretty ridiculous.

Philipgturner

Reaction score
After my TRX went to D1 status there was a line item with a description “T3AC” and sales code “4UQ” on the POC. Anyone know what that would be?

HAG1417

Reaction score
That sucks. Hopefully that date moves up. I know what it's like to be an early order and I'm not holding my breath on my Ship Date even though I'm D1. At this point, all we can do is wait (im)patiently. After seeing the price increases on my new POC (I'm price protected) I'm glad I ordered early one way or the other.
I sure hope your right. I have been watching your progress for sometime now. It made my day to hear you moved to D1. I am a patient man so I will wait. I have been told by others to just reorder and it will be built sooner. Then I end up eating the price increase and that’s pushing 5k and I am not willing to pay a cent more. I already have EP price and in my opinion they are playing games with the old order dates to get people to reorder to get more $$$ and this homey don’t play that sh,t.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Wonderful I just got a text from my dealer with my build date. March 21st don’t that just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So that will be over eight months for me. Hey a little advice for those who have ordered in last couple of months and your complaining about no build yet!! Just stop. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I'm definitely not trying to burst your bubble, because we ordered around the same time and both have been told to expect a March build date. However, I don't trust Stellantis one bit with regard to these alleged build dates. I'm still D, and I assume you are, too. So, if we aren't D1, that means they still don't have the parts to build our trucks. How is it that they can magically see into the future to know, for a fact, that on March 21st, they'll finally have all the parts they need? It's all BS and just lip service.

Either their status codes are all made up and don't really mean anything (i.e., giving build dates to people who aren't D1) or they are lying when they claim we have build dates two months in the future. Not sure which is which, but shenanigans are going on, regardless.

HAG1417

Reaction score
I'm definitely not trying to burst your bubble, because we ordered around the same time and both have been told to expect a March build date. However, I don't trust Stellantis one bit with regard to these alleged build dates. I'm still D, and I assume you are, too. So, if we aren't D1, that means they still don't have the parts to build our trucks. How is it that they can magically see into the future to know, for a fact, that on March 21st, they'll finally have all the parts they need? It's all BS and just lip service.

Either their status codes are all made up and don't really mean anything (i.e., giving build dates to people who aren't D1) or they are lying when they claim we have build dates two months in the future. Not sure which is which, but shenanigans are going on, regardless.
Oh I am extremely skeptical that that date will hold. I am looking on the bright side. No salt on my truck this year. 😂

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try ordering a camper. We're just shy of 10 months, and hoping to take delivery before the end of the month. Maybe...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I go the same thing on my Rebel. There is no charge for it.
As far as I can tell, it's a charge to the dealer for warranty coverage (it shows up on the invoice pricing), but is no-cost to the buyer (zero dollars on MSRP).

TSL

Reaction score
When Stellanis pulled the Premium lighting from the Big Horn I gave up on the Back Country I ordered and ordered a Rebel. Even with it being reinstituted I am sticking to the Rebel.
I did the same - LED lighting was a must-have for me. The Big Horn/Back Country would probably have been perfect for my needs, but I've just put a deposit down for a Rebel. It was the LED lighting lack that moved me to look at either Laramie with ORG or Rebel. Found out at the last minute that the Premium lighting group is back on the Big Horn, but decided I'd made my choice wasn't going to do any more second guessing !

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if the insider info that I have is correct. There should be a group of old dated orders (5/12-6/10) that are “Heavily optioned Limiteds with the Eco Diesel” going down the line next Wednesday 1/26. Those of you on here that fits into that category I would be very interested if that actually happens for you. Then if it does then I have a real good idea when mine should be built. Also so everyone knows this info only pertains to Limiteds with the Eco Diesel. Sorry I don’t have access to anything else then my own build. 🤞🤞🤞
I would love to hear when mine might be rumored to hit production! Longhorn with almost every option order 7/31, i see you ordered 2 weeks before me.

HAG1417

Reaction score
I would love to hear when mine might be rumored to hit production! Longhorn with almost every option order 7/31, i see you ordered 2 weeks before me.
Unfortunately if you look at my latest post. I was given a build date of 3/21 today from my dealership’s GM’s boss I believe it was. So unless I hear different from a higher authority I believe this information. 😖😖

Mathis35

Reaction score
No I know what my truck will look like when it arrives! Congrats
Thanks! I'll definitely be posting some more pics when I go to pick it up. Let me know if you or anyone else has any specific BackCountry pic requests.

Kkreiter

Reaction score
I’ve been searching online and talking to my dealer but hopefully someone on here can give me an answer. I ordered a 2022 1500 bighorn back in October. I was updated on Dec 19th that it was marked as in transit. It’s almost been a month and I can’t seem to get an answer as to why it still hasn’t arrived at the dealership. Anyone have any insight on this problem?

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Now that I have a WS how do I track the shipping? I believe the truck will be delivered by train to Western Massachusetts then trucked to NH. Is the a way to track it on the train?
When my 2019 was transported there were 2rail departures ending in Western Massachusetts. It then was transported by truck to my dealer In Exeter New Hampshire. Where In New Hampshire are you?

Users who are viewing this thread