5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
Yep, and I was dumb enough to say we'd wait until it calmed down in 2021.

It didn't calm down in 2021 lol.
Well I'm in a different camping pickle. I ordered the untimate tow vehicle in early May, sold my old Suberban in June because with such an early order I'd have my new Rebel by Oct when I needed it to tow my 30ft Rockwood Windjammer out to my hunting lease for the hunting season. I borrowed a truck and towed it out there and its still there frozen to the groung waiting for warmer weather and another truck to borrow to tow the camper back to storage. Maybee my bloody early order will be delivered soonISH.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
When my 2019 was transported there were 2rail departures ending in Western Massachusetts. It then was transported by truck to my dealer In Exeter New Hampshire. Where In New Hampshire are you?
I am in MA but my dealer is in Nashua. They told me once that it will take 5 days once the truck gets off the train. From the chart it looks like an estimated 20 days from WS to lot for NH. We will see but I know it is getting closer

myownstatus

Reaction score
Truck is waiting to be delivered to dealer. Literally 56 miles from the yard to the dealer.

This is torture when you know it's that close and can't do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I am in MA but my dealer is in Nashua. They told me once that it will take 5 days once the truck gets off the train. From the chart it looks like an estimated 20 days from WS to lot for NH. We will see but I know it is getting closer
You got a pretty fast build in comparison to some. I'm in the 217xxx grouping and still in "D" as you know some have been waiting months..... my 2019 was reported by the dealer as delivered a day before Ram Chat caught up. Good luck with your new truck.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I’ve been searching online and talking to my dealer but hopefully someone on here can give me an answer. I ordered a 2022 1500 bighorn back in October. I was updated on Dec 19th that it was marked as in transit. It’s almost been a month and I can’t seem to get an answer as to why it still hasn’t arrived at the dealership. Anyone have any insight on this problem?
your dealer knows where your truck is at every step.
ask them to get you a report from dealer connect.
if the sales person does not have access then, go to the sales manager

if you don't mind register your vin.
it helps with the stats

BNJMN

Reaction score
Well I'm in a different camping pickle. I ordered the untimate tow vehicle in early May, sold my old Suberban in June because with such an early order I'd have my new Rebel by Oct when I needed it to tow my 30ft Rockwood Windjammer out to my hunting lease for the hunting season. I borrowed a truck and towed it out there and its still there frozen to the groung waiting for warmer weather and another truck to borrow to tow the camper back to storage. Maybee my bloody early order will be delivered soonISH.
Man, that's rough - especially when the other 100 vin group guy got their rebel ecodiesel; it's actually for sale in MI - I considered it but think I'm going to keep waiting for my Laramie.

Kkreiter

Reaction score
your dealer knows where your truck is at every step.
ask them to get you a report from dealer connect.
if the sales person does not have access then, go to the sales manager

if you don't mind register your vin.
it helps with the stats
The dealer connect was apparently last updated on Dec 17th with in transit. Since then they haven’t heard anything so I assume by truck has been sitting in the rail yard for a month now.

Maccam

Reaction score
Talk about worse? My truck is sitting on the lot and I cannot get there until next week! And thats no ones blame but mine but schedule is a schedule! Originally ordered june 21 so been waiting on a RAM for a while. What's other week? Painful part is this is on me!
glad im not you,id probaly end up murdering someone with that kind of wait
did they at least send you a picture???

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Arrived at the dealership this morning! Too bad I can't pick it up until tomorrow. Going to drive down this afternoon and salivate over it though lol.
View attachment 117499
What they didn't rope it off?!?! That keeps nerdowells from drooling all over the truck ;) Don't enjoy too much. That upsets some folks.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
#FoamBottleHolderGate

I only got the driver side insert.... Looks like someones getting a phone call tomorrow. For the amount this truck costs, it should most definitely have both in it.
Following up on this. Called my dealer today, telling them I didn't get the passenger side bottle foam. They stated they might have to start a error request form, and that they would get back with me later on in the day. After getting back with me later on, they told me they ordered me a new one to place into the truck.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Very annoying to say the least. My wife doesn’t understand how all this works and keeps saying that I should go down and get it myself or demand that my salesman get it here by whatever means. She’s less patient than me.
Mine arrived Saturday. My sales guy has covid tho. So i have to wait.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Finally!!
3f28e58c211ba0332e2844fc771bd38a.jpg
ed5fcaf52344e07d7eeaeb031e9329e8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/