5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

JDK6653

Reaction score

Maccam

Reaction score
Got to go take a look at her today. Sadly, the bank dragged its feet on sending the funds so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and bring her home. But my god, is it just.. B e a utiful. Thaat Granite Crystal on a Night Edition is just... so good.

Though, it is going to be a fun first day driving it as its currently projected to snow around 8 inches tonight.... Lol. The dearlship was nice enough to park it inside tonight on their showroom floor, so its out of the snow and cold for at least another day.
really like that black grill with the granite,sharp truck

JDK6653

Reaction score
Dealer says I am currently getting bedliner and side steps. Probably done already.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Got her home today. and boy, it is a nice truck for sure. Upgrading from my 2017 Ram 2500 SLT to this is such a huge upgrade. I don't think I'll ever be able to have a vehicle without heated seats or steering wheel again. Hopped into it after being out in the cold, and it was heaven lol. I didn't even notice the Auto-start/stop system functioning, I had to specifically pay attention to my dash while stopping/stopped to see if it was operating and it operated at almost every stop I came too. Never felt any different.

The eTorque system though is noticeable, at least to me it is. You let off that brake peddle and she just wants to go. and that Harmon/Kardon sound system is just glorious.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Welp. Finally out of truck jail on 1/12 after 3 weeks but didn’t leave rail head until today. Talked to dealer today. Expected arrival in SC on 1/22. Was told there are only 4 truck drivers working out of that rail yard for the whole state. I wonder how long it will sit at the rail yard 90 miles from the dealership before it gets delivered?

😤

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Is it bad that I scrolled back to look at pics of @Phenomenon1561 truck to ogle it while dreaming about mine getting here?
Nooooooope.

But incase you'd like to see how it looks outside with snow as a contrast.... IMG_1751_Copy.jpg IMG_1752-Copy.jpg
I added the decals on today while at the dealership. They were nice enough to have left it indoors last night while it dumped 8 inches of snow here. *From left to right, top to bottom. You have the Protoss Race Symbol, The Horde Symbol, The Enterprises Registry number, StarFleet Symbol, and Legend of Zelda. You could say.. Im a bit of a nerd.

IMG_1750.jpg

FatNelson

Reaction score
The blue looks so incredibly good with the night edition grill and lights. Why the **** does ram not just build a blue night edition?

Also a 392 would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread