5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
So I got a window sticker on 12-31-21. My dealer says I am still waiting for the spray bed liner at bod vendor? They also told me they got the invoice on 1-3-22. Can this be right?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I got a window sticker on 12-31-21. My dealer says I am still waiting for the spray bed liner at bod vendor? They also told me they got the invoice on 1-3-22. Can this be right?
That doesn't sound right. Ask your dealer for the specific status code that it's showing.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @halla, @Reguguy, @clintoris, @Thomasg10, @UKBeandip, @jamorton, @mells, @JDK6653

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150357 @hallaXOhioGraniteRebel
168385 @ReguguyXMassachusettsGraniteLimited
184775 @clintorisXFloridaGraniteRebel
201026 @Thomasg10XKentuckyIvoryLimited
209895 @UKBeandipXIndianaPatriotLimited
210566 @jamortonXIndianaBlackLimited
214263 @mellsXNew YorkPatriotLimited
214613 @JDK6653XMissouriGraniteRebel
Glad to see more Rebels being built. Looks like they're really favoring those Limiteds! I'm excited for all those getting their trucks built!!!

halla

Reaction score
The good part is, mine is still showing the GT package, Level 2 equipment, Rebel 12a package etc....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is what he sent me yesterday.
So that was a 12/29 event. And you got your window sticker on 12/31. Can he give you a more current snapshot?

Reaction score
Just posting that I picked up my limited last night from the dealer. WS to pickup was 22 days (MN).

No good pics since it was dark when I left, it's snowing now. I did a quick walk through last night before I signed the paper work. I did a more detailed look last night in the garage and there are no visible issues with paint and fit/finish that I've noticed. Going to look at checklist that is posted later, but far as I can tell everything is good. Need to get my tonneau cover installed (TruXedo LoPro), and waiting on other parts to arrive.

Thanks again to Eighty and TripleB for all their work!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got word from Aaron at MD that my Limited has arrived at the dealer. Estimated rail delivery was 1/12, so looks like the shortage of drivers to get from rail to dealership isn't too bad currently.
Congratulations!! We must of been on the same truck!! Just got an email from Aaron saying MINE IS AT THE DEALER!!!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He says that is the newest thing he can see. 🤬
Well, I'm guessing that you're in KZP (arrived ship - thru body vendor). I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it means that it has arrived to the shipping area, via the body vendor. That would make sense, in that the "last location" was the body vendor, but it has a window sticker and is ready to be shipped.
Just a guess.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Additional information:
5 - Southfork
9 - Back Country
37 - 10th Anniversary Limited
11 - Rebel G/T
8 - Laramie G/T

Bavet

Reaction score
Another piece to the puzzle? Talked to my dealer about the omission of Blind Spot and Cross Detect from my build. Currently it can only be built on a Big Horn with the Back Country package and maybe Night Edition. It's restricted on standard Big Horns. That could explain why Eighty's recent data from a few days ago showed Big Horns being built with BSM, which I did print out to show him.

Also, @Eighty, my original order has been cancelled and they gave me a new VIN 1C6SRFFT4NN270045. I have been elevated to D1 with an estimated ship date of 02/04. My cost increased by $1000 even after omitting BSM. So that's nice!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another piece to the puzzle? Talked to my dealer about the omission of Blind Spot and Cross Detect from my build. Currently it can only be built on a Big Horn with the Back Country package and maybe Night Edition. It's restricted on standard Big Horns. That could explain why Eighty's recent data from a few days ago showed Big Horns being built with BSM, which I did print out to show him.

Also, @Eighty, my original order has been cancelled and they gave me a new VIN 1C6SRFFT4NN270045. I have been elevated to D1 with an estimated ship date of 02/04. My cost increased by $1000 even after omitting BSM. So that's nice!
10-4. I'll add your new VIN to the tracker.

I just checked the data, and here's what I find:
  • There are now 554 Bighorns with BSM (it went up by 2 since I provided that info)
  • Take out Back Countries, and there are still 537 of them with BSM
  • Take out Night Edition, and there are still 307 of them with BSM
They're still building Bighorns with BSM (no Back Country, no Night Edition). 43 of them so far in January - with VINs ranging from the 112 group to the 262 group. For example:
1/12/22 - https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6SRFFT8NN262420

And here's one with a VIN right beside your original VIN. Built on 1/12/22.

Users who are viewing this thread