5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

louitino123

Reaction score
just got done ordering
locking gas cap
touch screen cover

I'm interested in the locking gas cap could u provide more info on that plz, kinda weird to me that like anybody can have access to put whatever they want into my fuel system, granted i dont think anybody would, but only takes one a$$hole to ruin my truck. or protection against a disgruntled gf when i break up with her for spilling starbucks in the new wheels a or calling it a ford.

I ordered the KYKR premium tempered glass from amazon. came in the mail with high quality packaging, was pretty impressed. it was 335$ deff more than similar products but reviews seemed to be pleased with paying extra for the quality.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

louitino123

"I 'm interested in the locking gas cap could u provide more info on that plz, kinda weird to me that like anybody can have access to put whatever they want into my fuel system, granted i dont think anybody would, but only takes one a$$hole to ruin my truck. or protection against a disgruntled gf when i break up with her for spilling starbucks in the new wheels a or calling it a ford.

I ordered the KYKR premium tempered glass from amazon. came in the mail with high quality packaging, was pretty impressed. it was 335$ deff more than similar products but reviews seemed to be pleased with paying extra for the quality."

they are back ordered
but I ordered anyway

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Got me so jelly! Mine’s a granite crystal night edition too. It’s on train somewhere right now. Hopefully not much longer now
Granite Crystal Night Edition here also ... these pics are killing me .... I'm down to counting days and it feels like time is going backwards!

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score

TSL

Reaction score
Got to go take a look at her today. Sadly, the bank dragged its feet on sending the funds so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and bring her home. But my god, is it just.. B e a utiful. Thaat Granite Crystal on a Night Edition is just... so good.

Though, it is going to be a fun first day driving it as its currently projected to snow around 8 inches tonight.... Lol. The dearlship was nice enough to park it inside tonight on their showroom floor, so its out of the snow and cold for at least another day.
That IS a nice color combo. I'm about to place an order for a Rebel, and can't quite decide between the Granite Crystal or the Billet Silver. Your picture shows the color much better than the ramtrucks website. Granite Crystal is not as dark as I thought it was.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Got to go take a look at her today. Sadly, the bank dragged its feet on sending the funds so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and bring her home. But my god, is it just.. B e a utiful. Thaat Granite Crystal on a Night Edition is just... so good.

Though, it is going to be a fun first day driving it as its currently projected to snow around 8 inches tonight.... Lol. The dearlship was nice enough to park it inside tonight on their showroom floor, so its out of the snow and cold for at least another day.
Looks nice mine is granite over black backcountry...well that is if it ever arrives

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Found 908 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Johnnyiiiii, @Danthecarguy247, @Lord Helmet

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
172585 @JohnnyiiiiiXX
3​
LouisianaGraniteRebel
214576 @Danthecarguy247XX
1​
PennsylvaniaIvoryLimited
245834 @Lord HelmetXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteRebel
Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty. Really appreciate you guys.

Weird question. I can't seem to get the WS to pull up with my VIN. I've used the link in the "Window Sticker" thread but cant seem to get it to work for me. Am I doing something wrong?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

kc135t

Reaction score
Seems like all the Build Sheets are showing Special Scheduling Condition VII now. Guess I need to call my dealer up and have them move my priority up or it will never get built...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like all the Build Sheets are showing Special Scheduling Condition VII now. Guess I need to call my dealer up and have them move my priority up or it will never get built...
Out of the 369 member build sheets in this forum, all but 14 of them show Special Condition VII. I suspect yours will have it too, once it gets built.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Congratulations! And I agree that it is beautiful.....especially since that's my color scheme too!

Big Horn 06

Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@kc135t, @djhiltz, @jimmy718, @bigramguy, @Big Horn 06, @Hawaiian_Built).

View attachment 116788
Ok, I see my name listed but can someone explain please the status code meaning I've been seeing and such like D1, etc? I've glanced through this thread and can't find info. Very excited about this, first new vehicle I've ordered in my life! It'll essentially be an evolution of my current 06 and my 5th Dodge truck, 2 Dakotas and 3 Rams.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread