5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

o4major97

Reaction score
No. I sold my 2019 when I was made an offer that ultimately resulted in me essentially selling it for what I paid for it (I got a steal when I bought it new). At the time, I didn't think it would be a big deal because the Ram dealer told me I'd have my new truck by October. But, as you know all too well, that was a mothertrucking lie.
there is a delmonico red limited sitting on the lot at Hagans’s Dodge in Morrilton Arkansas. call Jeff Hagan and tell him Paul Murph sent you

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
I just checked and my truck VIN that is in shipping is listed for sale on my dealers website. Wtf?
It’s the same thing dealers used to do with newspaper ads. They would list vehicles with pictures and when you showed up to test drive they would always say “Sorry, it just sold right before you got here. But let me show you this other one that is almost just like it except…” The vehicle was probably never on their lot. It was just to get you on their lot for an opportunity to sell you something. Law of large numbers.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
It’s the same thing dealers used to do with newspaper ads. They would list vehicles with pictures and when you showed up to test drive they would always say “Sorry, it just sold right before you got here. But let me show you this other one that is almost just like it except…” The vehicle was probably never on their lot. It was just to get you on their lot for an opportunity to sell you something. Law of large numbers.

My thoughts also. The few times I've set foot inside a dealership they would try and sell my the urinal cake from the mens bathroom if they could.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. Checked my dealer‘s website. They are listing mine
:unsure: Are they somewhat honest…..or do I have bad taste and they don’t think anyone else would be interested in my truck?!?!!?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
here is some interesting facts on my truck
trucked ordered Nov 9th, 2021
build went to D-1 on nov 19, 2021
build date Dec 3rd 2021
window sticker states dec 3rd 2021
door pillar states MDH 120206
truck shipped dec 4th, 2021
passed through belan New Mexico on dec 15th
truck arrived in the port of san diego dec 27th 2021
truck arrived at dealer jan 11, 2022
truck put through PDI fast and delivered to me in the afternoon of jan 11, 2022

i believe my trucks MDH 120206 was issued before the steps and bed liner were installed and then they issued the windows sticker on dec 3, 2021

remember this was my third order
so your mileage will/might very

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Spoke with ram chat today they are escalating my case to the tracking team. Truck had a build sheet on 12/24 and has had no status change since then. They agreed that 3 weeks was a little excessive so fingers crossed the truck starts to move

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Got to go take a look at her today. Sadly, the bank dragged its feet on sending the funds so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and bring her home. But my god, is it just.. B e a utiful. Thaat Granite Crystal on a Night Edition is just... so good.

Though, it is going to be a fun first day driving it as its currently projected to snow around 8 inches tonight.... Lol. The dearlship was nice enough to park it inside tonight on their showroom floor, so its out of the snow and cold for at least another day.

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpg
    IMG_1736.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 109

cjerman617

Reaction score
here is some interesting facts on my truck
trucked ordered Nov 9th, 2021
build went to D-1 on nov 19, 2021
build date Dec 3rd 2021
window sticker states dec 3rd 2021
door pillar states MDH 120206
truck shipped dec 4th, 2021
passed through belan New Mexico on dec 15th
truck arrived in the port of san diego dec 27th 2021
truck arrived at dealer jan 11, 2022
truck put through PDI fast and delivered to me in the afternoon of jan 11, 2022

i believe my trucks MDH 120206 was issued before the steps and bed liner were installed and then they issued the windows sticker on dec 3, 2021

remember this was my third order
so your mileage will/might very

What truck did you buy? I am in California and I ordered on 12/13/21 and I am still in D status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Got to go take a look at her today. Sadly, the bank dragged its feet on sending the funds so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and bring her home. But my god, is it just.. B e a utiful. Thaat Granite Crystal on a Night Edition is just... so good.

Though, it is going to be a fun first day driving it as its currently projected to snow around 8 inches tonight.... Lol. The dearlship was nice enough to park it inside tonight on their showroom floor, so its out of the snow and cold for at least another day.
Got me so jelly! Mine’s a granite crystal night edition too. It’s on train somewhere right now. Hopefully not much longer now

Pjsant26

Reaction score
So they contacted twin oaks, put a "hot" ticket on my truck. They responded and said, "a few days"

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I texted my salesman about doing this. This was his response- “Just got it hot tagged”. Wonder how long this will take now.

Users who are viewing this thread