5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
My BS to WS was seven days, but that it was over Christmas. 12/22 to 12/28...

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer. He told me the owner of the dealership just got off the phone with Ram and they can't build my Big Horn as ordered. They went through my order line by line and the only thing that they can't build is Blind Spot Monitoring and Cross Path Detection. Not sure why they couldn't tell me that two months ago. I actually liked that option on my old truck. It was quite useful while pulling a camper. Anyway, at least I have some answers and he told me they can get it on the assembly line pretty quick. Wait and see I guess.
That's BS. There have been Big Horns built with BSM within the last week.

Dupras

Reaction score
Here’s a question not sure if it’s been answered….are build sheets generated only on a daily basis for vehicles built that day (ie at a certain time of day) or are the build sheets generated at the time the vehicle comes off the line, and generated each time a vehicle comes off at that moment?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This one is a bit misleading, because the upper VIN groups aren't built out as much as the lower VIN groups.

1642026053685.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Here’s a question not sure if it’s been answered….are build sheets generated only on a daily basis for vehicles built that day (ie at a certain time of day) or are the build sheets generated at the time the vehicle comes off the line, and generated each time a vehicle comes off at that moment?
build sheets are released to the public every day mon - fri in the AM for the past day production.
monday morns release covers fridays build, Saturday builds if they work and sundays builds if they work Sunday

but i would bet that management has the build sheet as soon as the truck comes off the line to help verify everything is there that is supposed to be there. but sometimes things are missed

only factory management know for sure

PepperellFF

Reaction score

GTRam

Reaction score
does anyone know if Rebel GT's are being built?

looking at the tracker sheet, many rebel's ordered do not have a build sheet.

was wondering if there is a shortage of parts for the Rebel GT's builds...........

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
What could cause a WS to be held up? My BS was 12/24 still no WS RAM Chat says JB status. Anyone?
Waiting to pass inspection. That's was the answer to my question, as it sat. Fill in the blank in what held it up. It's a process and some trucks just won't trust the process. Or just to mess with the average and you.

Bavet

Reaction score
Bet eighty can tell you how many Blind spot Big Horn were built in the last bunch of build sheets. Hard to believe that are not being built. Take that info back to your dealer
I've asked eighty about multiple items my dealer was told were the reason holding up my build and eighty delivered. I used his data multiple times in our discussions. At this point, if that's all I'm losing to get this thing built then I can live with it.

Bavet

Reaction score
That's BS. There have been Big Horns built with BSM within the last week.
Perhaps if I waited longer it would be built with it. I let my dealer know I was looking at other brands and I think it prompted a push to get it built soon. Of course this is all speculation.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What could cause a WS to be held up? My BS was 12/24 still no WS RAM Chat says JB status. Anyone?
Supposedly the reason for my holdup, 11 days, was the truck was at the body vendor having additional options installed. But, all of the additional options were listed on the build sheet. Who the hell knows!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/