5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

jorzed

Reaction score
I contacted Ram chat today and received the following response when I asked for an update on my build: “ I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I do not see a shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update.” Does anyone have any insight or experience of what this may mean or where on the process it puts my build? Thanks everyone!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I contacted Ram chat today and received the following response when I asked for an update on my build: “ I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I do not see a shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update.” Does anyone have any insight or experience of what this may mean or where on the process it puts my build? Thanks everyone!
Sounds like you just went to D1 and should get an estimated build date.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Talked to my salesman this morning. Sent me the detailed shipping log. Truck was taken off the train at 9pm last night 70 miles away from me in Twin Oaks PA. Just waiting on a car carrier to take it to the dealership. It’s getting closer!!!

halla

Reaction score
Well my dealer just called back. All parts are in and the truck should be built in a week or two (lol). He sent a POC and it shows all of my packages I wanted. It Still shows Level 2 equipement and Rebel 12a package, which do not show up on the current website.

Has anyone compared Level 2 to Level B groups to see what is different/missing?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Well my dealer just called back. All parts are in and the truck should be built in a week or two (lol). He sent a POC and it shows all of my packages I wanted. It Still shows Level 2 equipement and Rebel 12a package, which do not show up on the current website.

Has anyone compared Level 2 to Level B groups to see what is different/missing?
Power folding mirrors

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
I went with the power tow mirrors, so that’s likely why I didn’t get bumped to the Rebel Level B as so many here did.

halla

Reaction score
ok, Thanks. Since my POC was run today and it shows Level 2, maybe that was part of the hold up on my truck? I ordered just about every option I could, so I figured that slowed me down as well. Only time will tell.

Jpiper11

Reaction score
@Jpiper11 let’s test it out. Did you get notification of this post?

Our vin’s are very close. Mine is 214132. I received a WS on 12/19 but it has been sitting in a storage lot since 12/20 waiting to ship. Every step of the process seems to be so random. Each status update is just another ”hurry up and wait” status.
I DID.. thank you sir. one more question answered. Waiting for your truck to ship is better than waiting for your truck to be built, then shipped. :). Thanks

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
2632 Build Sheets found today. 9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @22DTEco, @McNoFinger, @Johnnyiiiii, @omaha_cyclone, @doug55579, @BluRebel, @RAMKing1, @Doncogi, @warz00

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
121956 @22DTEcoXFloridaSteelLimited
150178 @McNoFingerXConnecticutGraniteLimited
172585 @JohnnyiiiiiXLouisianaGraniteRebel
184879 @omaha_cycloneXIowaGraniteLimited
192571 @doug55579XMassachusettsWhiteRebel
200833 @BluRebelXCaliforniaBlueRebel
214148 @RAMKing1XMarylandGraniteRebel
216712 @DoncogiXLouisianaIvoryLimited
248695 @warz00XPennsylvaniaGraniteTRX
I never thought I'd see the day. What's next after build sheet? Another month of getting a WS and shipment? Thanks so much!

PepperellFF

Reaction score
WS is next. You could be one that receives the WS in a day or two. There are others takes a week, two or more.
2 BS on 12/24 , 1 WS after Christmas another still waiting, both back country trucks with similar options on 33 the other 23 gallon

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
I DID.. thank you sir. one more question answered. Waiting for your truck to ship is better than waiting for your truck to be built, then shipped. :). Thanks
For me waiting for it to be built was a lot easier. You expect to wait for a time until it’s built. It’s much more excruciating to know it’s built and just sitting in a storage lot for a month. That’s a whole different level of torture.

myownstatus

Reaction score
For me waiting for it to be built was a lot easier. You expect to wait for a time until it’s built. It’s much more excruciating to know it’s built and just sitting in a storage lot for a month. That’s a whole different level of torture.

Yes, mine was at the rail yard for 8 days before I got a call from the dealer stating that the truck was in transit with an ETA.

Between WS and getting loaded to a train is torture. While in transit is another level of pain as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Yes, mine was at the rail yard for 8 days before I got a call from the dealer stating that the truck was in transit with an ETA.

Between WS and getting loaded to a train is torture. While in transit is another level of pain as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just got a BS today. Think I’m still 30 days from dealer? Asking because of the tread lightly window.

Users who are viewing this thread