5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
This may have been answered somewhere else, but any insight into why 210 VIN range is showing (I think) 630 trucks built but not shipped? Looks like an anomaly but idk.

I need to clean up that group, only North American trucks gets Window Stickers and 678 trucks from the 210 group are to Asia, Middle East or Martinique and will never receive a sticker. There is no other way for us to know they shipped so I just wait until all other trucks built the same day have shipped and then average the time between that days total BS to WS and then consider those complete as well at that same time span. Its a "clean up process" and the best I could come up with to keep from skewing the averages of the trucks we can actually track.
My vin is 214132...it was built on 12/19. It hasn't shipped yet to my knowledge. Still sitting in storage in Taylor, MI.

Hopefully my truck isn't getting on a ship headed to Asia :cautious:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My vin is 214132...it was built on 12/19. It hasn't shipped yet to my knowledge. Still sitting in storage in Taylor, MI.
US bound trucks are required to get Monroney Stickers by law and that is what we use as an indicator that the truck is complete. Asia, Middle East, etc bound trucks don't receive window stickers as they have no such laws so we have to just "guess" at when we would expect them to be completed.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I need to clean up that group, only North American trucks gets Window Stickers and 678 trucks from the 210 group are to Asia, Middle East or Martinique and will never receive a sticker. There is no other way for us to know they shipped so I just wait until all other trucks built the same day have shipped and then average the time between that days total BS to WS and then consider those complete as well at that same time span. Its a "clean up process" and the best I could come up with to keep from skewing the averages of the trucks we can actually track.
If they throw a lot of foreign in 210 group is there something special about the 217 group?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they throw a lot of foreign in 210 group is there something special about the 217 group?
No, I can only tell the stats once the build sheet is available but of the 481 trucks built so far from the 217 group they are all North American trucks and will get WS.

If you look at the chart it was pretty clear that the 210 group was an outlier because it had so many trucks with BS and no WS. (Little blue bar and very large orange) No other VIN group currently was that off balance.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
No, I can only tell the stats once the build sheet is available but of the 481 trucks built so far from the 217 group they are all North American trucks and will get WS.

If you look at the chart it was pretty clear that the 210 group was an outlier because it had so many trucks with BS and no WS. (Little blue bar and very large orange) No other VIN group currently was that off balance.
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Maccam

Reaction score
What area of Ga? I'm in cobb county.

well it happened December 11 and only 100 of them, still a lot.

you had me so worried,thought it was ram trucks in michigan.
sorry for the ones who had corvettes ordered,but happy for those of us,who have trucks,were waiting on

Maccam

Reaction score
I'm only in for one at my hometown dealer, and don't expect to see it until 2026.

Another fun thing to wait for is the camper we ordered. Going on 10 months. Supposed to be built on Monday and delivered later this month. We'll see...
what kind of camper

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
what kind of camper
inTech Sol Horizon Rover.

Not ours, but ours will look essentially the same when it's built.

main.jpg

Maccam

Reaction score
ok,i remember talking to you about it before
my camoer i ordered sept,2017,was delivered nov,3,2018,i really lucked out there was a dealer who had one in production
when i ordered.who just wanted it for on his lot,so gave it up so i could get it sooner.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ok,i remember talking to you about it before
my camoer i ordered sept,2017,was delivered nov,3,2018,i really lucked out there was a dealer who had one in production
when i ordered.who just wanted it for on his lot,so gave it up so i could get it sooner.
Yeah, we've had the opportunity to pick up a different one occasionally, but we got a really good price and can wait.

We're definitely ready to get it though. Plan for now is to head west for a few months once we get it home and prepped.

myownstatus

Reaction score
mine only sat there for a week or so, immediately went to KZS after and is in route to the dealership
I hope mine sits only for a week as well. Trying to be positive, but the Holidays may have slowed the transit times a bit.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
mine only sat there for a week or so, immediately went to KZS after and is in route to the dealership
I went to KZ status on 12/22 and the next update was KZS on 12/27. I was under the impression that KZS was a bad thing, (waiting to be shipped out). Dealer says that it means in transit. Wonder if it stays that way until delivery to dealer. I’m in Pennsylvania. This is driving me crazy not knowing how long I’ll have to wait yet.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I went to KZ status on 12/22 and the next update was KZS on 12/27. I was under the impression that KZS was a bad thing, (waiting to be shipped out). Dealer says that it means in transit. Wonder if it stays that way until delivery to dealer. I’m in Pennsylvania. This is driving me crazy not knowing how long I’ll have to wait yet.
have your dealer give you this

truck tracking dec 15 2021.jpeg

JDK6653

Reaction score
Wrong group, but looking for a group that talks about TSB's. Anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread