5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

midwestguy22

Reaction score
I've been KZLD for the past 8 days according to the dealer. Does that just mean I'm waiting for a rail car? Any idea how long it takes to get from KZLD to the dealer? I'm about 300 miles from the dealer.

Thanks

Zeegon

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 3.0 Ecodiesel is on hold currently? Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, there hasn't been a build sheet for one (atleast forum member wise) since 11/19.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
You’re going to keep mentioning that until somebody with a May order sucker-punches you, aren’t you? :D
is there a long queue of frustrated May people looking to paste somebody? BTW the factory rep told my dealer my May 09 order is going to be built on 7 January

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 3.0 Ecodiesel is on hold currently? Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, there hasn't been a build sheet for one (atleast forum member wise) since 11/19.
It's not on hold, but it has certainly tapered off a bit. December isn't quite over yet (but it's almost over).

1640800394619.png

nloftman92

Reaction score
To add to the window sticker to dealer lot data. My 1st order the big horn arrived to my dealer on long island new york. Still waotong on the laramie. Big horn got the wibdow sticker and build sheets after the laramie. Window sticker on big horn (119 vin) I believe was on 12/20

Maccam

Reaction score
Any one know where Taylor Auction Yard 2 is? Apparently Ram is using it for storage for trucks waiting for shipping. My new POC shows my truck has been there since 12/20.

Congrats to those that have gotten WS. Its a big milestone. However, I'm learning that it just starts a new phase in the waiting process.
yes,mines been sitting in stockyard since 12-9 each week eta gets moved my new eta is 12-29 to 01-05.
just wonder how many weeks its going to be.mines in a stockyard in detroit.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I doubt it, as that's all my dealer seems to be getting in these days. He even tried to convince me to switch to an ecodiesel GT, which he not only swore was available, but also told me it'd likely get here sooner. Lol

KonaKruiser

Reaction score
Question for those with an order date earlier then mine that like myself hasn’t seen any movement from “D” status in months. How many of you are left still waiting like me??? Just curious. :ROFLMAO:
My order date is June 18th....RAM Chat said they are waiting for parts to build my vehicle...very frustrating. (10th Anniversary Edition, 5.7 e-torque, 4wd, Ivory, Sea salt, Level 1 group, 33 gallon, 22 in wheels, tonneau cover).

Anarki

Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer the truck I ordered is waiting to be loaded on a train, does that mean a potential window sticker (not build sheet! :LOL:) tonight???

Last edited:

denniscoe

Reaction score
Ask for Craig @ Koons to get the best deal there. Typically will go below invoice

If your willing to travel a little, several other dealers will order a few % below invoice.

Travis @ Tri-city CDJR in Eden, NC

Jason Beltran @ Hawk CDJR in Forest Park, IL

Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN

Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA

Can you share Travis’ from Tri-City contact info with me? I’m in NC wanted to see if they come close to what Mark dodge can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer the truck I ordered is waiting to be loaded on a train, does that mean a potential build sheet tonight???
I assume you meant window sticker. Your build sheet was published on 12/20.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Trailer steering is a gimmick at best imo. 33 gallon tank is great though!
I have been backing up my trailer for years with out the trailer steering so I am leaning to 33 gal
Is this an either or decision? Or just a regret for not getting the 33 gallon fuel tank? I was able to chose both for my Laramie.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
I have been backing up my trailer for years with out the trailer steering so I am leaning to 33 gal
i changed a few things on my original order and the dealer was not sure it would work so we reordered and both trucks will arrive soon. 1 has 33 gal tank the other has 23 gallon and trailer steering. I thought I ordered it on the first truck but I didn’t now I have to decide what truck I want

Users who are viewing this thread