5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
Well, my truck has finally gotten off the train and is on the way to the dealership. It should be there tomorrow or Wed. That was a long train ride from Michigan to Orlando
hope you get it this week

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you ordered recently there's a good chance you'll see it in 2 months. Those of us that ordered early are getting hosed.

You're paying for the better price with a longer wait.

Veneno

Reaction score
Well dang, I thought I was actually starting to make progress with “all of the parts being gathered” now I’m not too excited 😑
So you are at D1. That is actually good news since it's telling you when the estimated build date is. Ask your dealer for a POC to find out when that is. Ram Chat will not help you with that.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still finding window stickers tonight, 203 new ones, but no members here

*Edit to add* This was expected, trucks aren't being built this week because the main assembly line has been reported to be down and the employees are off, but other departments are being manned by those to who volunteered to work the holiday shutdown like QC and final inspection so trucks that had already come off the line are still moving forward, albeit at a slower than standard pace.

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, the line does appear to be moving in some limited capacity. I found 694 more build sheets this morning, or about half a typical days volume.

3 more forum members found this morning, Congratulations to @aussie_ram, @Jallen341, @myownstatus

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
177519 @aussie_ramXLouisianaGraniteLimited
214679 @Jallen341XIndianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
240960 @myownstatusXFloridaWhiteLaramie

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Am I the only one checking this page 3-5 times a day like a drug addict looking for a fix, hoping for any shred of updated news, even though I know there's not going to be much happening until after the first of the year? Lol
We intentionally dole it out in very small doses, just enough to keep ya hooked and coming back for more!

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Well, the line does appear to be moving in some limited capacity. I found 694 more build sheets this morning, or about half a typical days volume.

3 more forum members found this morning, Congratulations to @aussie_ram, @Jallen341, @myownstatus

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES

eyyooo so not only am I getting a famous Christmas truck, I'm getting a truck probably built by the three 90 year old volunteers who are holding the line at the factory while everyone else takes a week off for the holiday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @triple_B and @Eighty for the tracking, feel like a celebrity :geek:

Donald22

Reaction score
So after 6 months and a day, my truck finally arrived at my dealership. Wasn’t able to pick it up until yesterday. It was built with everything that was originally ordered including, and this may anger some of you, the power folding mirrors. Got it for 1% above invoice with $3,000 in rebates. For those still waiting, be patient, it’s worth it!

Attachments

• 85927B76-75CC-4ABD-B48B-97DDD3B7D3C4.jpeg
    85927B76-75CC-4ABD-B48B-97DDD3B7D3C4.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 47

RockJock

Reaction score
This has been posted before but I'll give a refresher for anyone that hasn't heard it.

If your dealer gets their vehicles delivered through Cassens you can get some information from www.cassens.com There's a VIN tracking option. It doesn't show anything for my truck yet. Delivery receipt shows completed and in progress deliveries. I've only seen in progress deliveries 1 day before delivery.

You'll need your dealer's 5 digit code. It's on your POC after the dealer's information. It'll be listed like (xxxxx)

Just something to play around with if you're bored and your truck has made it to the next stage of waiting- the shipping process. It's my new addiction 🤣

Edit-

I checked my VIN tracking right after I posted. Now, for the first time, my VIN is in Cassens system. It isn't showing a delivery date yet, but it's in there.

myownstatus

Reaction score

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
This is really a miracle. Appreciate everything that @triple_B and @Eighty do for us impatient people.

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
all of these BSs have "Special Scheduling Condition VII". Google says this means someone put a rush on the build. How do I get dat?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
all of these BSs have "Special Scheduling Condition VII". Google says this means someone put a rush on the build. How do I get dat?
About 18% of all build sheets have this condition. So it's "special", but it doesn't appear to be THAT special.

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
About 18% of all build sheets have this condition. So it's "special", but it doesn't appear to be THAT special.
Can you tell what percentage of forum members have "Special Scheduling Condition VII". clicking through the Ram tracker spread sheet build sheets seems a higher percentage than 18%. Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread