5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It’s first time on this site and ordering a truck so what do you mean by poc? Apologies in advance 😂
ok sorry
when you order a vehicle in this case your truck after you are issued a VIN number have your dealer print out a poc. it shows everything you ordered

get an updated poc at least once a week

some dealers will email it to you others like mine I had to go there and pick it up

some salespeople do not know what a poc is so you might have to go above the salespersons head.

Reaction score
ok sorry
when you order a vehicle in this case your truck after you are issued a VIN number have your dealer print out a poc. it shows everything you ordered

get an updated poc at least once a week

some dealers will email it to you others like mine I had to go there and pick it up

some salespeople do not know what a poc is so you might have to go above the salespersons head.
I just messaged my sales rep who happens to be an old customer of mine so shouldn’t be a problem getting that stuff. I’ll post it here once I get it. Thanks for your help!

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Your truck looks great. I showed my wife your pics from the other day and she thought it looked a little low. I didn't see you had the air ride and it was in entry mode. Turns out she has a better eye than I do. Any pics of the inside yet? How are the vynal wrapped seats?
I will grab some interior pics tomorrow, the seats are really nice IMO. They used the same seats as they did in the built to serve edition from 2021.

RockJock

Reaction score
Wondering if it's too much to hope for a window sticker tonight. Can't decide if I should try to stay up late enough to find out tonight.

louitino123

Reaction score
It’s first time on this site and ordering a truck so what do you mean by poc? Apologies in advance 😂
purchase order confirmation, its a list of the features + packages/additions of your trucks build. You get it from the dealer. Its a wishlist they hopefully fulfill at this point lol

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

t_henrickson

Reaction score

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Well after 7 long months it seems I’m finally getting my truck. Dealer notified me today it’s here. Going in tomorrow to pick it up. Hope everything is as it should be. I’m excited yet cautious given all the BS that it took to finally get here.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I see your build below, how are you able to get a tech package with a GT package??? It was not available when I ordered a month ago. I would give anything for the adaptive cruise and lane keep.
I think you're talking about talking two different packages. The advance safety package had the lane assist, adapt cruise control, etc. The tech package is the digital Rear view mirror, HUD, etc. But I might not be remebering correctly either.

Last edited:

Tranzella

Reaction score
Added 823 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Avayel, @MojitoJLUR, @t_henrickson, @nloftman92, @Msib

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
118222 @AvayelXXFloridaBlueRebel
147692 @MojitoJLURXXMichiganWhiteRebel
149600 @t_henricksonXXMinnesotaBlackRebel
201013 @nloftman92XXNew YorkBlackLaramie
240834 @MsibXXMassachusettsGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Ok, stupid question, but these window stickers were generated today, right? And do they reflect the options/prices as they are today, or when the order was placed? Looking at the WS for the Rebels, the base price reflects the current price of $52,995, but the Night Edition option is listed at $525. Based on the latest configuration preview I got from the dealer yesterday, NE is now $1895 and Level B is now Level 2.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I think you're talking about talking two different packages. The advance safety package had the lane assist, adapt cruise control, etc. The tech package is the digital Rear view mirror, HUD, etc. But I might not be remebering correctly either.
I think your right but none of that is available in the Laramie. I wish I would have looked at the Rebel. I would have went that route for all of those packages plus the GT.

Cda3488

Reaction score
How is the pickup/speed in the GT? Compared to your non GT?

nloftman92

Reaction score
Window sticker is missing a couple things that my build sheet has. For one ,the power folding mirrors and also ventilated front seats. Sure there is more but those are the 2 that jump out to me. Which one do i believe?

Users who are viewing this thread