5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Window sticker is missing a couple things that my build sheet has. For one ,the power folding mirrors and also ventilated front seats. Sure there is more but those are the 2 that jump out to me. Which one do i believe?
My window sticker also did not list the seats under standard features but they're on the truck.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I almost didn’t order the GT because I wanted the Patriot Blue and can’t get that package and that color. Some things don’t make any sense to me. I would like an explanation as to why you can’t order a GT package in Patriot Blue. Just like your question, why can’t you do a shifter delete?? Lol
Mine on order is the Patriot Blue. It was my second choice. Almost every vehicle I buy is Blue.

SunnyS

Reaction score
Ask for Craig @ Koons to get the best deal there. Typically will go below invoice

If your willing to travel a little, several other dealers will order a few % below invoice.

Travis @ Tri-city CDJR in Eden, NC

Jason Beltran @ Hawk CDJR in Forest Park, IL

Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN

Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 8.36.36 PM.png

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I would give up the folding mirrors for all the safety tech any day though. Man, I was hoping there was a big difference in the GT package. I hope I’m not disappointed when it comes in. My current non ETorgue 2020 I have feels fast and I’m hoping it’s not faster than the GT lol. Guess I sound like a 52 yo kid but it’s what I like in the accelerator.
If given the choice I would likely the advance safety package too, but really u wanted both. Lol. It does feel a bit peppier, and the lake shifters help that along too. Idk if it actually is much faster though.

Shawn19

Reaction score
@Shawn19 have you taken delivery yet? Wondering if our two trucks will be on same/similar truck down to Central/southwest Ohio. As far as I know, I'm still stuck in a shipping yard but dealer estimate is delivery by the 27th

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I threw in the towel in November and bought a 1500 off another lot. I checked the website of the dealer I ordered from and it’s not on the lot yet. I didn’t believe it would be built this year…. so of course 2 weeks after I buy, it’s being built lol.

franky1397z

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any options not being offered on Limited's currently that were previously, that could be the reason for some of the backlog in production?

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any options not being offered on Limited's currently that were previously, that could be the reason for some of the backlog in production?
They seem to be adding and subtracting on a fairly regular basis

chris288

Reaction score
i ordered aug. 28th rebel level 2, my updated poc shows lebel B, my estimated ship / build date is tomorrow... i'm not happy being switched to level B when level 2 is currently available,,, it sucks

Itsslow98

Reaction score
i ordered aug. 28th rebel level 2, my updated poc shows lebel B, my estimated ship / build date is tomorrow... i'm not happy being switched to level B when level 2 is currently available,,, it sucks
Just like so many other things Ram has done with these orders I would love to know how they make those decisions. I'm very thankful my truck was built as ordered but man what a cluster.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was so close to getting the loaded Rebel GT because I wanted the blue. But the console shifter was a no go for me. Probably what tipped the scales honestly. One more thing to replace in about 5 or 6 years down the road. We have not had to replace one electronic shifter. We put new shift cables in cars each week at my repair shop. I wanted the knob because it also gives you more storage space in the console. The limited had more standard features and mine ran me like 400 difference between my 2 builds. It was just about a coin toss on what I was going to order.
The storage space argument is one thing, but the console shifter is electronic just like the knob, with no shift cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online