5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty, does this conversation with ram Chat show my build sheet should be showing up soon ? The ESD was 12-15 which seems like that's the actual build date instead.
David (12/17/2021, 12:15:58 PM): Certainly, Randall! Congratulations on your purchase! I will just be one moment. While you wait, Please provide me with your address in order to document your new vehicle order status request?
Me (12/17/2021, 12:16:36 PM): XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
David (12/17/2021, 12:17:04 PM): Thank you, Randall, I will return shortly
Me (12/17/2021, 12:17:13 PM): ok
David (12/17/2021, 12:19:27 PM): Randall, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have been completed yet but it should be at the dealer soon! i recommend you contact the dealer to confirm delivery status.
David (12/17/2021, 12:20:21 PM): Was there anything else I could look into for you today, Randall?
Me (12/17/2021, 12:20:32 PM): is there a build sheet associated with the truck and does it show it has pass inspection?
David (12/17/2021, 12:21:15 PM): you can check with the dealer, I do not have one.
Me (12/17/2021, 12:21:24 PM): ok thanks
This isn't the first time I've seen/heard that Ram Chat says someone's truck is approved for shipping when it hasn't even been built yet.
There's a chance that it's finishing today, and you'd see the build sheet on Monday morning. Possibly along with a Window Sticker on Monday night.

Ram_702

Reaction score
According to Ram Chat all the parts have been gathered and it's in sequence to be assembled. Whatever that means.
I’ve had that Ramchat answer that to me twice when inquiring about the status of my order. 2
Months ago, and again a week ago. Sadly, I think they are just trying to pacify us. It’s bulls-**** business model.

Randboye

Reaction score
This isn't the first time I've seen/heard that Ram Chat says someone's truck is approved for shipping when it hasn't even been built yet.
There's a chance that it's finishing today, and you'd see the build sheet on Monday morning. Possibly along with a Window Sticker on Monday night.
Yea I figured, just hoping. Oh,well I guess I'll just wait somemore🙁

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Just checked with Ram Chat. They say I'm still 'scheduled to be built in the next few weeks' dealer says I'm in paint. Who's lying?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just checked with Ram Chat. They say I'm still 'scheduled to be built in the next few weeks' dealer says I'm in paint. Who's lying?
Your dealer is the best source. And his answer wasn't vague, it was a specific stage. Ram Chat is just spewing crap nowadays, it appears.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
RAM chat said the same thing the day before I got a build sheet. Your dealer is probably right.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Your dealer is the best source. And his answer wasn't vague, it was a specific stage. Ram Chat is just spewing crap nowadays, it appears.
I wish my dealer would be a little more upfront with information. Whenever I inquire as to status they give me a ballpark of 4-6 months, and when I got my updated POC with ESD they still stated they still "had no idea." And when I inquire as to if they know any other information they just shrug their shoulders and go "we'll know more when it hits shipping."

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
I wish my dealer would be a little more upfront with information. Whenever I inquire as to status they give me a ballpark of 4-6 months, and when I got my updated POC with ESD they still stated they still "had no idea." And when I inquire as to if they know any other information they just shrug their shoulders and go "we'll know more when it hits shipping."
But you just ordered....realistically, they don't have any idea. It needs to make some kind of progress to get a better idea.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
everyone

JUST ASK FOR THE POC from your dealer

if you left a deposit you are intitled to a poc anytime you want as far as I am concerned

then you know for sure what the status of your build is.

if there is a date in the "estimated ship date" that is your build date you are in D-1

if that space is blank then you are still in "D" and waiting

Gracieboy

Reaction score
everyone

JUST ASK FOR THE POC from your dealer

if you left a deposit you are intitled to a poc anytime you want as far as I am concerned

then you know for sure what the status of your build is.

if there is a date in the "estimated ship date" that is your build date you are in D-1

if that space is blank then you are still in "D" and waiting
I wish I could like this more than once lol!!

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Well, 4.5 months to the day and it is home! Super happy with the truck but it had a few nicks in the plastic bed caps from where they prolly hit it putting the tonneau cover on. They ordered new ones so no biggie. Have to say, the air suspension is incredible! Entry/exit mode first then off road. 20211217_141102.jpg 20211217_160911.jpg

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Well, 4.5 months to the day and it is home! Super happy with the truck but it had a few nicks in the plastic bed caps from where they prolly hit it putting the tonneau cover on. They ordered new ones so no biggie. Have to say, the air suspension is incredible! Entry/exit mode first then off road.
I almost got the air ride system, but I've heard stories of it not functioning and throwing error codes due to how cold it gets here. Maybe, if and when, I get another assignment to a warmer base I might get a truck with it (if its still a thing then) lol.

Looks spiffy though. Congrats. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/