5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
He told me it says 12/18, but when I asked for a copy of my POC to see that on 12/10 I got ghosted. This guy has been poor on his replies. He also claimed he was checking for updates every day. But I got the new from Ram Chat first and asked him to verify. And that reply took 25 hours.
Screw the salesman, go straight to the sales manager or GM. Tell them you want answers answers and this guy is dropping the ball.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Screw the salesman, go straight to the sales manager or GM. Tell them you want answers answers and this guy is dropping the ball.
Been there, done that. He went straight to the factory and that is where my first promised build of the week of 11/29 came from. That came and went. I emailed him the next week on 12/08 telling him I was disappointed and was curious what my new date was since that one passed. It was the next day I heard from Ram Support about my current series of build weeks. He has still not responded to my last email and whenever I call there, he is always busy or has the day off.

yup ram

Reaction score
Last week dealer called and said I have a built by date of 12/16. I was in the “I will believe it when I see it” mind set. Just checked with ramcares chat and was told my truck is in paint. With actual movement it’s going to be so hard to not be anxious with excitement but also knowing shipping is going to take several weeks.
Be glad you're that far. My ESD (12/15) has come and gone and both Ram Chat and my salesman told me i'm still in D1 :( I was initially hoping Santa might come early as i live in Michigan but its not looking promising at this point.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Be glad you're that far. My ESD (12/15) has come and gone and both Ram Chat and my salesman told me i'm still in D1 :( I was initially hoping Santa might come early as i live in Michigan but its not looking promising at this point.
I ordered one week after you and I feel I am going to be in the same boat.

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
I'm jealous you guys even got a date. MD hadn't been able to tell me anything except that they are in contact with their rep. It's insane. I truly believe that RAM has no intention of building my truck, just like they did with all of those Canadian orders.
Crazy you don't have your truck yet. I'm afraid mine will go as long as yours. Aaron sent an email Wednesday to "reach out directly to supply chain" for a build date. Total ******** with all the trucks being built with all the components to build ours. I generally have to check with Aaron two days after I email him and he has to rattle cages again to get replies.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only 246 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Msib

This low number matches reports that the factory sent production home early yesterday.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
240834 @MsibXMassachusettsGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
It’s insane and part of the reason I switched brands. I went to order a new Sierra Denali Ultimate and I was told I would have to pay 15k over MSRP.
Speaking of which, are there any of us here that have come from GM over to Ram? How has your overall experience been?
Not trying to sway you one way or the other, but I ran into the same issue with the first few dealers I called about the Sierra Denali Ultimate. However, I was ultimately able to find a dealer who was willing to dip below MSRP (to be fair, I didn't find the dealer, another forum member did and let me know). But, just like anything, there are good and bad dealers, and if you take the time to find the right one, you can definitely find good pricing.

franky1397z

Reaction score
@Eighty Is there any way you could pull how many of the 171000 Vins have been built. I have been trying to keep track of the various graphs being posted but I feel as though production has moved so far into the 200's that I'm no seeing this vin grouping much anymore.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, yesterday was a terrible day at SHAP. Not sure what the issue was, though. I don't see anything in particular in the data that suggests a single part...all of the different series produced were in low numbers.

1639670410929.png

1639670495132.png

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I wonder how Ram production munbers are compared to the other big companies. I have to feel like they are making the most trucks(albeit in a messed up order).

zburgess11

Reaction score
Added 984 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @arod412, @kt65, @Burner_After, @zburgess11

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112952 @arod412XXNew JerseyBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
200932 @kt65XXMinnesotaSilverLaramie
229813 @Burner_AfterXXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
230200 @zburgess11XXNew YorkGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Yessss, anybody have any experience with how long the wait has been from window sticker to delivery? I'm in NY

Users who are viewing this thread