5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got an updated delivery window of 12/22 - 1/10 with dealer thinking it'll probably be after the first of the year. Later in that window would be about perfect.

midwestguy22

Reaction score
My dealer texted me today saying my truck is moving to paint. Ordered a Limited toward the end of October. Could that be true? I'm not overly familiar with the process but I never received an alert about a build sheet from @Eighty

Thanks

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
My dealer texted me today saying my truck is moving to paint. Ordered a Limited toward the end of October. Could that be true? I'm not overly familiar with the process but I never received an alert about a build sheet from @Eighty

Thanks
Build sheet will populate when it rolls off the line.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks
Build sheets come out the morning after the truck goes down the main assembly line so you should expect to see it tomorrow.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stellantis servers are extremely slow this morning, so the full scan doesn't look to be finished until late this afternoon at this rate. (n):confused:
Here is the member only scan

5 more build sheets this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101961 @kev21XNew YorkSilverRebel
118222 @AvayelXFloridaBlueRebel
149752 @NEHoltsXMinnesotaGraniteLaramie
151045 @steely2022XNew YorkGraniteRebel
200862 @RoushStangXMinnesotaWhiteLimited

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Stellantis servers are extremely slow this morning, so the full scan doesn't look to be finished until late this afternoon at this rate. (n):confused:
Here is the member only scan

5 more build sheets this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101961 @kev21XNew YorkSilverRebel
118222 @AvayelXFloridaBlueRebel
149752 @NEHoltsXMinnesotaGraniteLaramie
151045 @steely2022XNew YorkGraniteRebel
200862 @RoushStangXMinnesotaWhiteLimited

AWS is having a major outage apparently so may have something to do with the slow scan speeds

monkeypunch

Reaction score
People whose trucks were built on the first day are in the "screwed" category? RAM jacked this up worse than we all thought.
Well those people did order when production was scheduled to start in July. That's my justification. Also, on my phone and under a time crunch to beat Eighty bringing a real answer.

RockJock

Reaction score
Just found out my truck is framing. So part of it should actually exist in the real world right now. I'd expect a build sheet within a few days hopefully.

RamGram

Reaction score
Triple B, did you have an average shipping time from WS to dealer for Ontario or just US states?

Users who are viewing this thread