5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those who just got window stickers. Can you confirm whether the window sticker MSRP matches your POC? Guys in the TRX forum are saying that the new price hike is already showing up on the window stickers.

WS728

Reaction score
For those who just got window stickers. Can you confirm whether the window sticker MSRP matches your POC? Guys in the TRX forum are saying that the new price hike is already showing up on the window stickers.
My Laramie went up $900 on the base price. None of my options packages went up, though, so the MSRP on my Window Sticker is +$900 above my POC.

x50

Reaction score
Been seeing a lot more Laramies coming off the line recently. @Eighty do you have the last 30 days data on that?

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
yep new price was 54,320 now 55,175

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't be too concerned. It's been the going theme the last few months ... they give basically no info, everyone is in the dark, and the info you do get can be contradicted the next day in a heartbeat.

Thanks, it just pi**es me off they won't answer a simple question. I may need the answer before I take delivery on the vehicle.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder. Is it because they really don't have any info? Or is it that they are told to keep the customer guessing?

I hope that's not the case, that's sure is a crappy way to treat a customer spending $50,000+. (I know it's a drop in the bucket compared to what most are spending) I believe someone has to know, there should be a paper/data trail. I asked for a contact for someone that did know, but she did not give contact info for anyone.

Last edited:

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
This was Stellantis response below when I pushed them about When my truck will be built. I ordered august 18th and they are still using the shortage of parts and chips response. Ram has told me anything from it’s being built to it’s still in scheduling. This was messaging Stellantis on Facebook and it’s the first time someone has given me any kind of schedule. I was supposedly d1 a month ago but my recent poc says D.

“No, production has not begun on your vehicle.
According to the schedule, your vehicle is tentatively set to begin production in the middle of January.”

Lamar
Stellantis Cares
Very similar to the truck I ordered. Worried I might have the same issue

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone was dealing. I'm paying MSRP, and thought I was lucky to get that. Neighbor paid $2K over sticker for a Big Horn that was on their lot. They are going to give me $600 more than I paid for my 2018 Colorado four years ago on trade, so I considered it a wash...
i am paying 600 over invoice for mine.

Maccam

Reaction score
my original dealer poc,window sticker,and detailed poc i recieved on 12-13 all have the same msrp

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Ramchat gave me an estimated ETA to the dealer of 12/14-12/27. Does that mean uts actually on the way and not sitting on a lot somewhere?
Your dealer should be able to provide a little more detail during the transportation phase. How it is being sent. Mine mentioned being able to track during shipment.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
12 more Back Countries today, making it 442 total.
2 more 10th Anniversary Limiteds, making it 1,140 total.
54 more G/T packages, making it 1,880 total.
15 more Southforks, making it 154 total.
Spoke with my dealer yesterday said my Back Country is "scheduled" to be built early Jan 22. Wishful thinking but maybe just maybe

Rustybolt

Reaction score
12 more Back Countries today, making it 442 total.
2 more 10th Anniversary Limiteds, making it 1,140 total.
54 more G/T packages, making it 1,880 total.
15 more Southforks, making it 154 total.
Glad to see they are pushing through a few South forks. I'm told ESD for me is 1-2-22. Time will tell....

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Happy Wednesday y'all! Just talked to ram chat and it's in the trim stage! Let's hope for no issues in inspection and this bad boy will be a great Christmas present!

mike146

Reaction score
I was looking at rebel ws yesterday from the list, and think it was yours. I started from bottom and worked backwards to find the first rebel ws I found. Night package was listed as over 1800 and had heated seats doubled up as believe listed in another package as well.

I am on phone and cannot verify at moment. If you look, you will see difference.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at rebel ws yesterday from the list, and think it was yours. I started from bottom and worked backwards to find the first rebel ws I found. Night package was listed as over 1800 and had heated seats doubled up as believe listed in another package as well.

I am on phone and cannot verify at moment. If you look, you will see difference.
Yes, that's an issue that I'm going to have to work out with the dealer.
  • Night Edition jumped from $525 to $1895
  • Rebel 12 jumped from $2495 to $2995

Tranzella

Reaction score
Yes, that's an issue that I'm going to have to work out with the dealer.
  • Night Edition jumped from $525 to $1895
  • Rebel 12 jumped from $2495 to $2995
Since I started getting quotes from dealers in October, I’ve seen the price of the Night Edition fluctuate from $1895 to $525, almost on a monthly basis. Hoping it goes down again in January. 🤞

Nate F

Reaction score
Every time I see one the wait gets worse. I ordered mine 9/11. My first was intense blue pearl, second was blue streak blue and impatiently waiting for the patriot blue. Can't wait. Did you get the anniversary model with the sea salt/indigo? They keep telling me mine is waiting for the pain match bumper and trailer brake control. I figured they was waiting on the 3.92 gears maybe.
I didn't get the 10th Anniversary package, I've always liked the black leather.

Users who are viewing this thread