5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Burner_After

Reaction score
903 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Willy j, @Tp226, @gram34graphiti, @kt65, @Burner_After

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
147571 @Willy jXOntarioBlackSport
169018 @Tp226XNew YorkBlackLaramie
189858 @gram34graphitiXSouth CarolinaIvoryLaramie
200932 @kt65XMinnesotaSilverLaramie
229813 @Burner_AfterXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar

CHARTS UPDATED
Awesome! Does anyone know if the 2022 Hemi eTorques come with the same eTorque badge that that 2021's have? My BS just says "Hemi Badge". I know it's a small thing but I like the blue eTorque badge better than the standard hemi badge!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how price protection works or if there is such a thing? Is it something Ram offers or is it a dealer by dealer situation. Looking for guidance before going to my dealer. Not happy about having a POC with a package and items being removed from that package with no prices being reduced from that package but now being charged more for what was in that package.
price protection is something dealers offer

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
price protection is something dealers offer

these are hard times
From what I gather, dealers had (not sure if they still have) the ability to apply for price protection from the factory. There are stipulations. The buyer whose name is on the order has to receive and pay for it within 14 days, and the dealer has to show proof of the price that was given to the buyer at time of order (I think). There was another item or two, as I recall.
But my dealer said that Ram has eliminated the price protections.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Yep, Patriot Blue. My 4th Ram and my 3rd in Patriot Blue.
Every time I see one the wait gets worse. I ordered mine 9/11. My first was intense blue pearl, second was blue streak blue and impatiently waiting for the patriot blue. Can't wait. Did you get the anniversary model with the sea salt/indigo? They keep telling me mine is waiting for the pain match bumper and trailer brake control. I figured they was waiting on the 3.92 gears maybe.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Ramchat gave me an estimated ETA to the dealer of 12/14-12/27. Does that mean uts actually on the way and not sitting on a lot somewhere?

FatNelson

Reaction score
12 more Back Countries today, making it 442 total.
2 more 10th Anniversary Limiteds, making it 1,140 total.
54 more G/T packages, making it 1,880 total.
15 more Southforks, making it 154 total.

It might be wishful thinking but it seems like they have been building more Back Country's lately.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It might be wishful thinking but it seems like they have been building more Back Country's lately.
They definitely have. They’ve added 50 more so far this week. That’s a big jump from a starting number of 392.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got off Ram Chat, boy, that an hour I'll never get back. When I asked the dealer why my truck went into "JS – shipped to storage" status the dealer said they weren't told by Ram, and they didn't know. So, I contacted Ram Chat and got plenty of answers but none to "why was my truck put in JS status". Either she didn't or wasn't permitted to say. This lack of transparency has me concerned, "What's wrong with my truck".

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I just got off Ram Chat, boy, that an hour I'll never get back. When I asked the dealer why my truck went into "JS – shipped to storage" status the dealer said they weren't told by Ram, and they didn't know. So, I contacted Ram Chat and got plenty of answers but none to "why was my truck put in JS status". Either she didn't or wasn't permitted to say. This lack of transparency has me concerned, "What's wrong with my truck".

Don't be too concerned. It's been the going theme the last few months ... they give basically no info, everyone is in the dark, and the info you do get can be contradicted the next day in a heartbeat.

Veneno

Reaction score
Don't be too concerned. It's been the going theme the last few months ... they give basically no info, everyone is in the dark, and the info you do get can be contradicted the next day in a heartbeat.
I wonder. Is it because they really don't have any info? Or is it that they are told to keep the customer guessing?

sig-nifigant

Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I wonder. Is it because they really don't have any info? Or is it that they are told to keep the customer guessing?
unless someone walks out to the storage area and finds your truck there really is no way to know for sure what the hold up is.
that is why there is only a single code for storage

it could be something as simple as they are back logged.

Users who are viewing this thread