5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Coltfreaks

Reaction score
FULL SCAN IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW THIS MORNING SO TOTAL PLANT OUTPUT CHARTS WILL BE UPDATED LATER TODAY WHEN MY SCAN IS FINISHED

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122645 @FantaguyXOhioGraniteLaramie
123655 @ColtfreaksXMichiganBlackLaramie
147657 @BrownanXMarylandPatriotLimited
151673 @DreadXAlabamaGraniteLaramie
156300 @Afrojim2009XLouisianaPatriotLaramie
168357 @JODYJCATALANOXLouisianaBlackLimited
186807 @jmt8706XMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
215963 @NowayXPennsylvaniaBlackTRX
Nice! Thanks guys for all of your hard work!

Randboye

Reaction score
This is why when the dealer said they could save me a little money by ordering I said no.

Chances are if you search hard enough you can find a truck with the exact options you want already on a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe, I spent two years looking off and on to find one option the way I wanted never found one. so I ordered one with a couple extra options and I still don't have one. Tomorrow will be 6 months.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Mine got switched the day after I got my VIN. I too ordered a fully loaded Hydro blue rebel GT. So I figure I should get it sometime in May.........2025 😆

mamasprig

Reaction score
21 weeks and counting!
21 weeks and counting also for my 1500 Limited, Diamond Black, night edition...apparently after speaking to my dealer this week mine "should be" built after the first of the year since they just allocated a bunch of parts to builds that have been waiting. I'll believe it when I see it. My husband and kids keep joking that I'll get it at quite a discount since it will finally be built when MY 23 are being built and released.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Ram Chat is all messed up today. I check in every few days. Mostly just to be a PITA. I have the text saved and I just copy and paste. LOL Today they first said they could not find my vehicle. Then said they are still getting parts for it and it will be sequenced for production. I told him that I already have the build sheet. He say he'll be back in a min, then they said "I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed but it should be generated in the coming days!" WTF.
Here's one for ya, Yesterday I tried a little experiment. I called the 866-726-4636 # got a very nice guy who ask me several questions and was able to pull my build up on his computer. He told me my build was gateline and explained what that meant further stated that it should be built this week and had an ESD of January 2,2022. I asked him to re confirm that info which he did. I thanked him and hung up. I then contacted Ram chat via text and was given the canned answer, describing D status, I asked if that was "gateline" was told no in was in the scheduling phase of production waiting on parts. I thank her and ended the chat . I then called Ram care @ 866-932-3878 and a very nice lady named Martha told me my build was in KZ status. After i asked a few questions she said she was experiencing screen troubles and would check it out and return a call to me today. Im waiting for that call though I doubt it will come in. Sooo 3 different inquiries and 3 different answers or I should say 2 1/2 answers. I guess it really doesn't matter as I have a great 2019 loaded Limited that I am very happy driving.

x50

Reaction score
Here's one for ya, Yesterday I tried a little experiment. I called the 866-726-4636 # got a very nice guy who ask me several questions and was able to pull my build up on his computer. He told me my build was gateline and explained what that meant further stated that it should be built this week and had an ESD of January 2,2022. I asked him to re confirm that info which he did. I thanked him and hung up. I then contacted Ram chat via text and was given the canned answer, describing D status, I asked if that was "gateline" was told no in was in the scheduling phase of production waiting on parts. I thank her and ended the chat . I then called Ram care @ 866-932-3878 and a very nice lady named Martha told me my build was in KZ status. After i asked a few questions she said she was experiencing screen troubles and would check it out and return a call to me today. Im waiting for that call though I doubt it will come in. Sooo 3 different inquiries and 3 different answers or I should say 2 1/2 answers. I guess it really doesn't matter as I have a great 2019 loaded Limited that I am very happy driving.

The guy I talked to said something about his screen wasn't updating. I had the dealer send me an updated POC and it does say that the status is KZ. I just checked the current rebates for the Laramie and it's $1000 now. When I ordered is was $500 but the dealer said they would hold the $500 unless there is a better rebate when the truck arrives. I'm stoked about that. Extra G note for upgrades.

2021-12-08_11-40-53.jpg

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I'm gonna be making a drive to my dealer today for some answers since he won't return emails or calls. I've never spent this type of money on a vehicle and damn has it been the worst experience of my life. I highly regret selling my truck already or this one would be cancelled.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I should ask the dealer for an updated POC ?
It would be a good idea, just to make sure. And while you’re at it, ask for a “detailed” one that shows all the items included in each package.

Mexd781

Reaction score
What's been the average time from Window Sticker to being loaded on a train lately? Mine has been sitting in the lot for the past week.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
The guy I talked to said something about his screen wasn't updating. I had the dealer send me an updated POC and it does say that the status is KZ. I just checked the current rebates for the Laramie and it's $1000 now. When I ordered is was $500 but the dealer said they would hold the $500 unless there is a better rebate when the truck arrives. I'm stoked about that. Extra G note for upgrades.

View attachment 113314

Appreciate you providing those phone numbers. I just called the 1st one, and spoke with Moe who was great. He took all my details down, took a couple of tries as he sounds like he was a bit slow on the computer, then put me on hold for a minute before coming back to tell me all the parts are gathered and "it looks like something exciting should be happening soon by the looks of it". He was very genuine and I would assume this means D1, but certainly not holding my breath.

It's a shame the top level management and factory reps don't provide more info down the line, as this gentlemen was super polite and helpful, and Sandi at MD also is. They just can't give you any info they don't have. As I mentioned in another post, they are in the dark as much as we are.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
now get a POC from your dealer and confirm.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Appreciate you providing those phone numbers. I just called the 1st one, and spoke with Moe who was great. He took all my details down, took a couple of tries as he sounds like he was a bit slow on the computer, then put me on hold for a minute before coming back to tell me all the parts are gathered and "it looks like something exciting should be happening soon by the looks of it". He was very genuine and I would assume this means D1, but certainly not holding my breath.

It's a shame the top level management and factory reps don't provide more info down the line, as this gentlemen was super polite and helpful, and Sandi at MD also is. They just can't give you any info they don't have. As I mentioned in another post, they are in the dark as much as we are.
never assume, get a POC from your dealer

Users who are viewing this thread