5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 11/19/21 received Price Order Conformation sheet 12/2/21 with an estimated ship date of 12/08/21. This sounds awfully quick from what I'm reading here.
Wow...impressive. just run with it and enjoy (just don't brag too much about it...some have been waiting 4+ months)

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Usmc041127

Reaction score
My sales woman reached out to me after I left her a message that my Toyota salesman had a loaded 22 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD off road in transit and it wasn't sold yet and I could claim it for 500.00. She told me my Limited I ordered 9/11 is waiting for the trailer brake controller and painted front bumper is set to be built Jan 4 2022. Seriously thinking of canceling out. The new Tundra has been heavily updated. It's an extremely tough decision and that new 14 inch display and 8 inch gauge cluster is very tempting. The Tundra is also 4k less. He guaranteed it before the end of the month. Something Ram cannot do.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My sales woman reached out to me after I left her a message that my Toyota salesman had a loaded 22 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD off road in transit and it wasn't sold yet and I could claim it for 500.00. She told me my Limited I ordered 9/11 is waiting for the trailer brake controller and painted front bumper is set to be built Jan 4 2022. Seriously thinking of canceling out. The new Tundra has been heavily updated. It's an extremely tough decision and that new 14 inch display and 8 inch gauge cluster is very tempting. The Tundra is also 4k less. He guaranteed it before the end of the month. Something Ram cannot do.
go test drive or just sit in a ram and then make up your mind.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Reserve the tundra for 500, if you like it then buy it. If not try to get your 500 back but I wouldn't write off the ram in the meantime. First year for new gen truck might be a headache also. Just saw fastlane truck do a mpg test on a new Tundra and it got 18mpg hwy.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

MLB12

Reaction score
The truck side wiring is different than the regular aux trailer camera option because the trailer surround view system also goes through a trailer gateway module on the right side of the steering column. The setting for trailer surround view is already in AlfaOBD, Alexey is just not aware of it. On 2022’s equipped with truck surround view, when VehConfig 8: Auxiliary Trailer Camera Present is set to yes, it will populate the trailer surround view and Aux 2 soft keys in the radio (since the trailer CVPM uses the aux 1 camera input).

So that would seem to indicate that the 4-camera system(XN1) is not adaptable to the single camera(XFQ) trailer prep package? Any additional time spent on this will be just a waste. Craps!!

x50

Reaction score
so your poc has changed 3 times?
Mine changed twice. Originally 12/4, then 12/5, and now it's 12/6. If I don't see a build sheet by the end of next week, then it is what is I guess. I can't really be mad since I know others have ordered well before me and are still waiting.

Jpiper11

Reaction score
On a daily basis, I post that chart in this thread (usually right after triple_B lists the daily winners). I didn't post yesterday because I was on a f***ing airplane half the day. I'll post an updated one this morning. Here's a link to the last one I did on Tuesday.
I love that you hated your airline experience. I fly private jets for a living. Wealthy folks hate the airlines, and love us. Appreciate you tracking my order.

JP

WWRAFT734

Reaction score

HAG1417

Reaction score
Question??? Eighty would it be too much trouble to see three or four different build sheets with the ORG on them???? I am curious as to what brands of tires they are using. I see several different types on the vehicles at work. Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question??? Eighty would it be too much trouble to see three or four different build sheets with the ORG on them???? I am curious as to what brands of tires they are using. I see several different types on the vehicles at work. Thanks
Here are a few. Looks like they're using 275/55R20 OWL All-Terrains

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Dealer said mine finally went to D1 status 12/3. Saw the screen but won't believe it till triple_b and eighty say it's so.🙂
Hopefully it's true and the next step won't take to long.

Users who are viewing this thread