5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

n00ber

Reaction score
anytime i got a new vehicle the salesman called the insurance company,and had every thing set up,never had to deal awith
insurance company at all
it may have to do with living in a different state as that is the only time i have had to do it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to make a chart showing the last 6 weeks of production (by VIN group). Darkest starting 6 weeks ago, lightest being this week. It helps illustrate where the "curve" has been going over the past several weeks.
The most striking part about this representation is what has happened in the past 3 weeks. Most of the progress has been in the 190+ range. Very little in the 100-189 range.

1637353282858.png

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to make a chart showing the last 6 weeks of production (by VIN group). Darkest starting 6 weeks ago, lightest being this week. It helps illustrate where the "curve" has been going over the past several weeks.
The most striking part about this representation is what has happened in the past 3 weeks. Most of the progress has been in the 190+ range. Very little in the 100-189 range.
Very nice. Don't see how anyone could argue that there wasn't an active decision from RAM to shift production to orders with a higher markup.

Last edited:

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Very nice. Don't see how anyone could argue that there was an active decision from RAM to shift production to orders with a higher markup.
This is Murica. All every corporation cares about is $$$$ and how to get more of it.

Ram_702

Reaction score
The website is all sorts of messed up. They also show that you can't currently order a TRX Level 2 (you can). They also show that you can order a Rebel Level 2 (you can't).
It's embarrassing.
Yeah… I’m going to be pissed off if my truck shows up without the advanced safety equipment that is now integrated into the Limited 1 package. I’ve got my configuration preview sheet from when I ordered it and a pic of the internal ordering computer screen that shows HUD, Rear view camera, etc. under the limited one package. I agree… I would be embarrassed if I was them.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Need an emoji for I am for you but WTF over !!

WTF is right …. Makes no sense …. Not even gonna try …. Just gonna pop the key fob in my pocket, and drive away with a big f&ckin smile on my face, while wishin y’all the best on your orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Well 80 days like the dealer said and still in D status !! Told me to be patient it will get built, stroke stroke
I did get out of him to continue driving my truck that a few a more miles wont hurt the deal. F**k !!!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah… I’m going to be pissed off if my truck shows up without the advanced safety equipment that is now integrated into the Limited 1 package. I’ve got my configuration preview sheet from when I ordered it and a pic of the internal ordering computer screen that shows HUD, Rear view camera, etc. under the limited one package. I agree… I would be embarrassed if I was them.
That's exactly what happened to me! Cancelled that one and reordered!

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
1189 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @HEMI-MOPAR2022, @Virden_ranger_35, @MARKYMARK423, @Gman24, @Doncogi

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150860 @HEMI-MOPAR2022XMichiganRedBig Horn / Lonestar
152209 @Virden_ranger_35XArkansasPatriotLonghorn
168113 @MARKYMARK423XLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
192915 @Gman24XFloridaBlueRebel
214106 @DoncogiXFloridaIvoryLimited

View attachment 111588
I actually went to my dealership and spoke to my sales guy and he says that it’s sitting in a rail yard waiting for a couple more trucks to be built before sending them up north! So I figure I got two more weeks left of waiting until my pride and joy comes in! Yay! I also reminded my sales to put in the spray in bed-liner, clear protective film and coating that protects the paint and covers any damage to the windshield for five years. oh and to install the MOPAR CAT-Back exhaust

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1189 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @HEMI-MOPAR2022, @Virden_ranger_35, @MARKYMARK423, @Gman24, @Doncogi

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150860 @HEMI-MOPAR2022XMichiganRedBig Horn / Lonestar
152209 @Virden_ranger_35XArkansasPatriotLonghorn
168113 @MARKYMARK423XLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
192915 @Gman24XFloridaBlueRebel
214106 @DoncogiXFloridaIvoryLimited

View attachment 111588
Looking at the two Bighorn BS's, they both list power folding mirrors...this makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread