5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
If you heard that your truck had a tentative build date of 12/8, when would you anticipate it would go to D1?

Biggio

Reaction score
my first one went to D-1 on oct 21 and was built on Nov 6, 16 days.

yours to D-1 on nov 22
your milage will very.

keep checking with dealer

Where do you get your status from? Every time I ask Ram Chat they can’t tell me. Does your dealer tell you that?

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Really getting unsure of this whole order ordeal;almost two weeks and mine is still in scheduling parts.
really concerned as i ordered tow package,with trailering mirrors,seems they are a part issue.dealer told me
8 weeks(yeah).my lease is up on my current vehicle march 8th,hope this doesnt drag out ...
just reading all these post ive really learned alot here,and really appreciate all the info you guys are putting out there.
your info seems be accurate,where ramchat,dealers feed you bull
2 weeks lol. I've been 5 months and nothing. Good luck though

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Better drop the pics here too. Put the "old" shoes on the new girl. These Firestone Destination A/T2 tires are MUCH quieter, ride better, and throw drastically less gravel than the factory Wildpeaks. And I might be biased but they look good wrapped around the Fuel Siege wheels if I don't say so myself. Glad I didn't sell them after all!

2021-11-11 15.44.42.jpg 2021-11-11 15.45.01.jpg

gregfl450

Reaction score
The Longhorn with a 190ish VIN posted last night had the Ram Box, that guy definitely needs to go buy some lottery tickets.
I believe that’s me! I was surprised to see the build sheet posted so soon. Emailed my dealer and he said it will likely still be at least a month before I see it. I’m hoping he’s wrong…

brenan00

Reaction score
The only logical explanation (not that logic applies here) I can come up with is that Ram screwed up by allowing so many unrestricted early orders because they didn't take the time figure out what their initial capacities would be. As such, once orders started being restricted (i.e., options removed, packages consolidated, etc.), those orders became much more likely to be built because their builds were congruent with what Ram could build. Following this same "logic," the reason we see such a high percentage of 185/200+ VINs being built is that all those VINs are streamlined for Ram's capacities.

All of us with early, unrestricted orders are suffering the fate of unending D-Status because we either have options that can't be built or our trucks can't be streamlined like the new, restricted orders.
Ding ding ding, we have a winnah!

Mexd781

Reaction score
Finally something different from my weekly Ram Chat.....possible D1?

"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Gr8dane

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread