5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
So, after waiting over 5 months my truck was delivered damaged and I had to order a new one Sat. ********!!!
What was damaged? Just curious since there have been other reports of damage... just want to see if there is a pattern.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm really close to placing my order. Does anyone know if there needs to be a code for the anti-spin rear diff, which I believe is included in the Night edition? The numbers aren't adding up and that is the only thing that I can think of that could be missing as it shows it separately when you build it online.

View attachment 109717
FWIW, I ordered the Off Road Group for my Limited which includes the Locking Rear, and it is not listed as a single line item on my POC. I only say that since Limited Slip and Locking Rear are grouped together as selectable items when building online.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I'm really close to placing my order. Does anyone know if there needs to be a code for the anti-spin rear diff, which I believe is included in the Night edition? The numbers aren't adding up and that is the only thing that I can think of that could be missing as it shows it separately when you build it online.

View attachment 109717
According to the build site, Night edition comes with the anti spin rear differential which locks with a button on the dash.

Reactions: x50

csicoli

Reaction score
It is listed under the Laramie Night Edition Package but they show it separately for the online build summary which is confusing.

View attachment 109719

I asked the dealer to confirm what is included in the packages to make sure it doesn't get missed.
The Anti-spin is included in the Night Edition package. You can add is separately if you don’t want the night package.

Reactions: x50

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
According to the build site, Night edition comes with the anti spin rear differential which locks with a button on the dash.
That’s not correct. The Anti-Spin diff is a mechanical limited slip differential and works automatically and that’s what comes with the night edition package. The e-locker is a different option and uses a button on the dash to engage, it only comes with certain off road packages or is it’s own option.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s not correct. The Anti-Spin diff is a mechanical limited slip differential and works automatically and that’s what comes with the night edition package. The e-locker is a different option and uses a button on the dash to engage, it only comes with certain off road packages or is it’s own option.
I remember when I first came here and knew absolutely nothing.

I still know absolutely nothing, I just learned how to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

x50

Reaction score
The truck is ordered! I appreciate all the help and info. I'm glad I shopped around locally. 2 dealers said they are not discounting any vehicles at the moment. It's probably not much but I got 7.5% off the MSRP.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
The truck is ordered! I appreciate all the help and info. I'm glad I shopped around locally. 2 dealers said they are not discounting any vehicles at the moment. It's probably not much but I got 7.5% off the MSRP.
anything off MSRP in this market is good.

don't forget to register your vin when you get it.

Last edited:

x50

Reaction score
anything off MSRP in this market is good.

don't forget to register your vin when you get it.
Will do. What is usually the ETA on getting that? Just curious. It's the first vehicle I custom ordered.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Congrats on getting your truck before me!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Will do. What is usually the ETA on getting that? Just curious. It's the first vehicle I custom ordered.
I've seen it vary from same day to 10 days, typically. But some ordered weeks/months ago and still don't have one. Ask your dealer in about a week. Mine was about 10 days but I didn't ask earlier.

DTol

Reaction score
I hear you...it's hard to keep everyone happy! I did show some cumulative totals (by series/cab/bed) back in post #3100 of this thread. There, you can see that TRX's are not being built in nearly the quantities of most other trims. In fact, if you strip things down to just the series, here's what it looks like...not counting today's build sheets.

View attachment 109720
Put it in the Data Bank. Nobody sees this a couple of days after you post it.

Users who are viewing this thread