5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
My dealer just got a 22 longhorn, patriot blue, pano and ram boxes today it stickered for $74K. I tried to work a deal but not go. It seems that when ordered my truck it came in at $67,555 and now is $70.920. The price of the level 1 package and a couple of other things went up. I said I will wait for my white one but and they said they would honor the original order price. I made them sign my POC to lock the original price.
Freaking games !!! But I do this to myself every 2 to 3 years lol

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I'd be on my way to a gmc dealer if their comparable at4 model towed more than 9k lbs
A ram 1500 isn't going to be able to much more unless its a bare bones truck with few options. Problably need to move up to a 2500 if you want something with options.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
A ram 1500 isn't going to be able to much more unless its a bare bones truck with few options. Problably need to move up to a 2500 if you want something with options.
The crew cab 5.7 is rated at over 2k lbs more.......

Randboye

Reaction score
maybe a moderator could create a poll?
Any Lawyers on here that could file a class action injunction (if there is such a thing) 🙂 requesting a cease and desist of building later ordered vins weather for dealers or not, over earlier ordered vins and build vins in numirical order as issued and fully as ordered.

truckless

Reaction score
Any Lawyers on here that could file a class action injunction (if there is such a thing) 🙂 requesting a cease and desist of building later ordered vins weather for dealers or not, over earlier ordered vins and build vins in numirical order as issued and fully as ordered.

Building strictly in numeric sequence and strictly as ordered will not produce the outcome you expect or would like either....

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Bare bones truck could get you by.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-184001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-184001_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 39

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
My dealer just got a 22 longhorn, patriot blue, pano and ram boxes today it stickered for $74K. I tried to work a deal but not go. It seems that when ordered my truck it came in at $67,555 and now is $70.920. The price of the level 1 package and a couple of other things went up. I said I will wait for my white one but and they said they would honor the original order price. I made them sign my POC to lock the original price.
Freaking games !!! But I do this to myself every 2 to 3 years lol

I had the same conversation with mine with a vehicle on the lot. I even tried to reorder and they said no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasti17

Reaction score
As they say, i gotchu fam

@Pi Esq.

n00ber

Reaction score
This is what I found.
Don't use google for cars/trucks, its horrible.
And idk where they got their information from on the cars website but its also wrong (misread it, thought they were saying it was the only model to tow 12,750 but there are very few people that would want a bare bones)

Below is the 1500 model comparison on ramtrucks.com
Dropping the bighorn to a 5'7" crew cab makes max towing to 11,540 lbs (bighorn can tow as much as the tradesman, the rest of the models max minus TRX is 11,540 lbs)
Screenshot_20211022-214540_Chrome.jpg

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @GATORB8, @JODYJCATALANO

VINBSWSSTATE
This is fake news lololol
Kidding @triple_B
But seriously who else has had a window sticker for 8 days and their truck hasn’t shipped yet???
FYI, not trying to pour salt on the wounds of those without built trucks… cuz even when it’s built, it may not be coming for a while still

Users who are viewing this thread