5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lose to who? I mean from everything I am reading here, Ford and Toyota are having the same issues, and GMC is just now announcing... Is there a real alternative for a custom build with a quicker delivery?

I'm not just being facetious..., if there is an alternative, I'd look.
There is not.

I know it's frustrating, but shortages and supply chain issues are very, very real right now. It's going to get worse before it gets better too.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Lose to who? I mean from everything I am reading here, Ford and Toyota are having the same issues, and GMC is just now announcing... Is there a real alternative for a custom build with a quicker delivery?

I'm not just being facetious..., if there is an alternative, I'd look.
I know they all are but at least they might be more transparent about it. I literally cant get any kind of answer. They say no part shortages for my build yet its still not scheduled.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
There is not.

I know it's frustrating, but shortages and supply chain issues are very, very real right now. It's going to get worse before it gets better too.
I get shortages but when you put a deposit on a 21 and there is 22's coming out with all the same options and some there's something wrong. I have my eye open on dealer lots but no longer will i give Ram my business if i find something else. Nice trucks and i do want it but i feel like im just getting pissed on at this point

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I get shortages but when you put a deposit on a 21 and there is 22's coming out with all the same options and some there's something wrong. I have my eye open on dealer lots but no longer will i give Ram my business if i find something else. Nice trucks and i do want it but i feel like im just getting pissed on at this point
I completely agree. My dealer is still waiting to get 2021 orders filled (sold and lot). 😱

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Tried my hand a RamChat for the first time today. Amanda told me the parts were gathered (on a boat somewhere in the Pacific) and it should start the build process shortly (early 2023). I won't hold my breath.

No wayyy. They really said that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
(Joke) So what about black, they can still mix what they have and make black right?

And also isn't white the absence of color? So just dont mix anything and badda bing badda boom white trucks!
I like the way you think, mine is the tri coat pearl white with walnut bottom, no pano, just ram boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread