5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Probably lol. Screwed me out of my power folding mirrors as well.
Luckily I've had a build sheet for 4 weeks now. So I can only assume I got them. Won't know until I get a window sticker. My truck is definitely built but sitting at the body vendor collecting dust waiting on who knows what.

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I just searched through the build sheets that I have (almost 29,000).
I find over 2600 Laramies with Level B - all of them have power-folding mirrors
I find over 600 Big Horns with Level B - none of them have power-folding mirrors (although there are over 7800 Big Horns with power-folding mirrors, just none of them are Level B).
I guess this only adds to my confusion then. Here is a 2022 Big Horn on the ground with power folding mirrors. Granted, it's a Level 2, not a Level B. Which begs the question to me - why is there a Level B when they are clearly capable of getting Level 2 trucks out the door?

Edit: After reading additional posts, it looks like there's no rhyme or reason to all this. What a cluster.

Last edited:

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Yes,

Yes, 3 weeks plus. Over a week in JS status now.
I haven't been to JS status. And I don't want to be there lol. And I had my weeks wrong, it's actually been 4 weeks in JB. I just can't believe I can't get an answer from someone as to why it's been that long or what it's waiting on.

Donald22

Reaction score
I’m a 112 VIN and checked in with my dealer on Monday. He said I’m still in “D” and that his manager said that RamBoxes, Night Edition and 4x2 were factors holding up builds. All of which I have on order!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t see where Max steel is available either …
It was pulled a little while back. There are several 2022s that were ordered with Max Steel that have been churned out. If it was accepted with that color selection they're producing it.

I'm tongue in cheek on the power folding mirrors. They're standard on the Limited.

JBV

Reaction score
thanks to Triple B and Eighty, helped through the long wait. ordered on March 31 and once Triple posted the build sheet, things progressed quickly. less than 2 weeks after that it got a window sticker, and was on the train right away. arrived in Vancouver on Monday, dealer told me it would take a couple weeks to make it to the dealership. well he was way off. it arrived on the transport truck this morning. they didn't even know it was coming today. status still shows in transit! they weren't too keen to even let me know as they want you to see it when it's delivered, but i was down there shortly after it arrived. take delivery on Friday.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
My new new estimated ship date is oct 25
Truck was built on 9/16 (which was the original ESD) then ESD was pushed to 10/09
And alas we are back to oct 25…
Sad panda

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
wow, 186 rebel with a build sheet and a pano sunroof,,, i'd imagine there are going to be a lot of ticked off people who ordered trucks with much lower vins... in starting to get impatient seeing 186's and im 168.
I feel your pain. Seeing high vins come up with build sheets is like a swift kick in the d***. Glad the trucks are getting to members but still stings hahaha

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m a 112 VIN and checked in with my dealer on Monday. He said I’m still in “D” and that his manager said that RamBoxes, Night Edition and 4x2 were factors holding up builds. All of which I have on order!
112 vin as well...Just patiently waiting, while other numbers get called :(

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Tony33

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I have a 165 VIN so I know it may be a while 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I have a 165 VIN so I know it may be a while 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
I’ve got the same package but I’m 101 I went and bought a truck yesterday just to get me by till my other truck is built

rossn2

Reaction score
When I went to dealership on Monday GM told me didn’t know what was going on with my order from June (4x2, vin 111937) and can no longer honor trade in value from June quote. So I cancelled my order and then ordered same truck but in 4x4. Last night he calls me and says cannot get Ram Box and the electric folding heated mirrors not avail either! UGH!!!

herddogg

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked. All this discussion about mirror has me thinking.

The "in transit" rigs i see on dealers websites dont seem to have trailer mirrors. Can the manual fold power trailer mirrors be swapped out for regular non-tow power mirrors? Does Mopar offer that part?

Users who are viewing this thread