5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
At the top, there's a funnel icon (filters). Just click on that and select "Filter 1". It will restore all line-items (it's currently filtered to just members with build sheets).

Andy1391

Reaction score
At the top, there's a funnel icon (filters). Just click on that and select "Filter 1". It will restore all line-items (it's currently filtered to just members with build sheets).
ahhh okay got it thanks won't work on my phone but got it on my computer thank you again

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My night edition, with the tonneau cover shipped last week and is on a train making its way to me now.

Mine shows Goodyear Brand

See I think they were putting Goodyear's on ALL the night editions/22 inch wheels, and then started running out so they switched.

jayray38

Reaction score
So I did a little digging into my dealer.... On their web site they're advertising 12 2022 Rams:
10 have build sheets
4 are already in transit to the dealer
2 of them have VINS higher than my VIN.
Not one is mine and I'm still in D status.
This just drives me nuts! Going to have to pay them a visit on Tuesday.
Just an update.... Their website is now advertising 19 2022 Rams.... None of the additional 7 have build sheets though. Still nothing on mine!

Fliphappy

Reaction score
See I think they were putting Goodyear's on ALL the night editions/22 inch wheels, and then started running out so they switched.
My build sheet is from 9/22 so if that's it, they ran out pretty recently. Were the build sheets with a different tire before or after that date, that you've seen?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My build sheet is from 9/22 so if that's it, they ran out pretty recently. Were the build sheets with a different tire before or after that date, that you've seen?
After, with Pirelli's (like mine). And everything I heard before that were that the Goodyear's were standard for any Ram with the 22's (that could have been wrong).

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
My build sheet is from 9/28…. in my opinion they’re both crappy tires so…. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 8CCA5EC5-CCAA-4F38-BE7D-31EA85E0BC17.jpeg
    8CCA5EC5-CCAA-4F38-BE7D-31EA85E0BC17.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 54

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My build sheet is from 9/28…. in my opinion they’re both crappy tires so…. 🤷‍♂️
I think the Pirelli's are better, not by a whole lot. More solid on corners, better in the snow, and will last a little longer.

If we're really lucky, they'll be AS Plus 3's, they have pretty good treadware and better traction. Chances are they're the Plus 2's though.

Are you gonna run the Pirelli's out or swap em right away? And if so, with what?

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I think the Pirelli's are better, not by a whole lot. More solid on corners, better in the snow, and will last a little longer.

If we're really lucky, they'll be AS Plus 3's, they have pretty good treadware and better traction. Chances are they're the Plus 2's though.

Are you gonna run the Pirelli's out or swap em right away? And if so, with what?
Swapping right away….. gonna just do what I did to my 19’ Ram…… daystars with links for a level for sure (6 month wait time for BDS lift, tired of waiting for stuff 😂).. I was running about a 34.5“ (295/60 R20) Toyo AT tire on a aftermarket 20” wheel and I really liked the look and feel, except in the rain they sucked…. But, So far I haven’t decided between the Nittos or the Toyos yet, this time I’m keeping the 22’s and gonna run a 1” spacer in front and 2” in back.

we’ll see how it goes…. Work in progress.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh baby. This thing might just be delivered before the 11 month mark
Where in Ontario
My rebel was one of, If not the first built, of members on the forum
And I’m in ottawa
Lol
Angry 😡 😂
But happy for you

Mr_662

Reaction score
I just had to google Steve Kornacki. All I can glean from a 30-second search is that he's a gay journalist. I am neither of those!
I don't think that's what was intended. Steve Kornacki is more like a data scientist than a journalist. He's very thorough and people tend to like his analytical insight. The same role that you and Triple_B are providing for us here. We appreciate all the hard work and insight your data is able to provide. For me personally it's been better than the ****e I'm hearing from Ram or my local dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread