5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
I went to the dealer and saw my truck today, even after a pretty long wait I was pumped, truck is awesome, and I can’t wait to bring it home Tuesday afternoon. (Monday is a holiday in Canada) One pic from today with a few more to follow next week.
View attachment 107656
Mine will look like that minus that style boards (power running boards) and no sunroof…congrats!!!

nloftman92

Reaction score
So I contacted a dealer and asked about a 2021 Rebel they have on the lot. I explained my situation....ordered first week in July and I sit in D status today. Here was his response to me (which seems odd).

"Congratulations on your new truck. If you have a deposit on a truck you should get it back because they would get it sooner than if they ordered one for stock. If you ordered a 22 your order won't move from D to D1 until after 11-24 when the Warren truck plant starts up. Keep in mind that you will have Thanksgiving and Christmas where the plant will be shut down 6 weeks plus New years eve and day. The lead time from Stellantis came out two days ago and your sales person should be able to help you understand all of this, but I've been with xxxxxx for 17 years and have a good idea of what's happening. The average lead time is 16-20 weeks after 11-24. In case you think your dealer is hiding anything let me know the last 8 of your VIN or your VON and I can look up your order."
Really hope this isn't true..

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think my dealer location and size has alot to do with why I'm stuck in JB status. Just over two weeks now.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think my dealer location and size has alot to do with why I'm stuck in JB status. Just over two weeks now.
JB status means they sent your truck to an outside vendor for accessories (e.g., running boards, bed step, floor mats, etc.). So, if it has been stuck there for 2 weeks, I'd bet it's because of a parts shortage or an issue with the parts during the inspection when the truck was returned to SHAP.

I've been stuck in JS status for nearly two weeks now which means my truck is fully built and just sitting in "storage" waiting to get shipped. Which definitely could be driven based on dealer size / location.

Last edited:

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Do we know if trucks have been shipping with tonneau covers yet? I would gladly pick one up from somebody else if it got my truck here sooner. Also does anybody know if the night edition is an issue for all trims?
My night edition, with the tonneau cover shipped last week and is on a train making its way to me now.
Exact same for me…. My night edition build sheet shows pirellis.

i think the night edition is stalling things….. my dealer ordered me 2 trucks, the first one was without the night edition and the 2nd was with. When we realized the first one wasn’t right we ordered the second one…. Vins are 1 number apart. And can you believe it ? The non-night edition order has been built with a window sticker and the one that I want with night edition only has a build sheet……. Go figure

Mine shows Goodyear Brand

SunnyS

Reaction score
So eighty had a build issue with his order and wondering if you can build it on the Dodge Website then it is a combination that is buildable.I built my ordered truck and it is exactly the same except the piece increses that happened after i had ordered.I hope this is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread