5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks because aside from the wait from initial order to D1 status, the wait from when the truck is built to when it actually ships will probably be the longest, since they have to build up enough trucks going to a particular area to make the train worth sending out. And since everything is slow-motion right now, that's probably gonna take even longer than usual.
According to Triple B's tracker - there appear to be 75 member trucks (between 5thgen and TRX forums) that have both a build sheet and a window sticker.

For those 75, the date difference between when the Build Sheet hit and the Window Sticker hit is anywhere from 1 day to 15 days.....with the average being a little over 5 days. Jealous of those lucky ones that shipped out right away.

There are 79 of us who have a build sheet but don't yet have a Window Sticker - some going back as far as 9/17 - the trucks are just hanging out in a lot collecting dust/dirt.

Patience is a virtue!!!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
According to Triple B's tracker - there appear to be 75 member trucks (between 5thgen and TRX forums) that have both a build sheet and a window sticker.

For those 75, the date difference between when the Build Sheet hit and the Window Sticker hit is anywhere from 1 day to 15 days.....with the average being a little over 5 days. Jealous of those lucky ones that shipped out right away.

There are 79 of us who have a build sheet but don't yet have a Window Sticker - some going back as far as 9/17 - the trucks are just hanging out in a lot collecting dust/dirt.

Patience is a virtue!!!
Don't know what is worse...having a truck built and just sitting there in the elements or not having one built at all and patiently waiting since March....

truckless

Reaction score
I'll let eighty answer about the particulars. But it is often about being tied to something they won't accept like a sold order being submitted for fleet discount. D status is where you wait for them to round up the parts. Once you are in D status you have a valid order. It appears Eighty had a valid order but now they kicked it out.

Just read something about it could be the dealer being out of allocations...

Thank god my wife and I are both working from home now permanently with a single vehicle. Otherwise it might have made selling my 2 year old truck for a grand more than I bought it not look like such a great idea LOL

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Random thought. Has anyone who ordered from MD out of D status?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll let eighty answer about the particulars. But it is often about being tied to something they won't accept like a sold order being submitted for fleet discount. D status is where you wait for them to round up the parts. Once you are in D status you have a valid order. It appears Eighty had a valid order but now they kicked it out.
I haven't gotten an answer back yet - my dealer's Ram rep has contacted the business center, asking for more information.
I ordered through a non-large dealer in late May, my order was accepted and went into D status (never changed). I really don't know what the issue is. I even sent him a build sheet for a truck almost identical to mine (no MFT or Night Edition). The only thing I can think of is that it might be a dealer issue, not an issue with my order.

RamGram

Reaction score
I’m in a 4-hour meeting, will update the chart later.
just got some bad news that my truck was put in BG status (can’t be considered for scheduling). Don’t know what that’s about - my dealer is trying to find out more.
I read somewhere that the 2 tone paint was going to be axed!

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Even with the air sus?
Yes. The air supsension is excellent, but there is only so much it can do when a 5,000lb+ truck is riding on 45 aspect tires. I love the look of the Night Package, and I really wanted it, but I couldn't deal with the difference in ride quality between the standard 20" tires and the 22" tires... and this is coming from a guy that hates all the chome on the Limited.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I haven't gotten an answer back yet - my dealer's Ram rep has contacted the business center, asking for more information.
I ordered through a non-large dealer in late May, my order was accepted and went into D status (never changed). I really don't know what the issue is. I even sent him a build sheet for a truck almost identical to mine (no MFT or Night Edition). The only thing I can think of is that it might be a dealer issue, not an issue with my order.
Man that really stinks. I hope that you hear some good news soon.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WANTED

Information on my RAM 10th Anniversary Edition.

VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625

Last sighting - Order placed by Jim Faulk Dealer of Honolulu Hi

Owner anxious for any info on a ship date.
I've added you to the tracker. You don't have a build sheet yet - can't see anything else about your order at this time. You'll just have to join the group....waiting for the good news.

wintaborn

Reaction score

Patience is a virtue!!!
I'm one of those 79, waiting since 9/22 and I have seen other Sport trim with similar build sheets shipped up to Canada in that time, so I am starting to think it isn't an issue with transit capacity, there is either something wrong and they are fixing or it is missing a part to complete the truck. I've only been waiting since February, so what's a couple more days...but somehow this is even more painful with the light at the end of the tunnel.

firedfly

Reaction score
Random thought. Has anyone who ordered from MD out of D status?

If by MD you mean Mark Dodge, then yes. I ordered from them and received my build sheet and window sticker earlier this week. I assumed I wasn't the only one, but looking at the tracker, there aren't many. There are only 4 build sheets from members that are being delivered to Louisiana. Only two of those have window stickers. Myself and @RDSnj2021. It looks like both of us ordered from Mark Dodge.

There may be more members in D1 status that have ordered from Mark Dodge. The tracker can't indicate that as it only shows the destination state after a build sheet has been generated.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
If by MD you mean Mark Dodge, then yes. I ordered from them and received my build sheet and window sticker earlier this week. I assumed I wasn't the only one, but looking at the tracker, there aren't many. There are only 4 build sheets from members that are being delivered to Louisiana. Only two of those have window stickers. Myself and @RDSnj2021. It looks like both of us ordered from Mark Dodge.

Ok at least I know we have some movement!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCHokie

Reaction score
just got some bad news that my truck was put in BG status (can’t be considered for scheduling). Don’t know what that’s about - my dealer is trying to find out more.
My theory...

Stellantis has been watching this board and is punishing you for keeping the masses informed.

Mjbano

Reaction score
Please let us know what they say. My order is pretty damn close to yours and will inquire with my dealer once I hear from you. Thank you for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread