5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Mjg

Reaction score
I wonder if they are still honoring the Costco Auto Program. Has anyone ever used that? I bought an Audi back in March which was 1000 below invoice and a 1250 bonus plus the manufacturer rebates through that program. Dealer told that for ram it's $500 below invoice

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I wonder if they are still honoring the Costco Auto Program. Has anyone ever used that? I bought an Audi back in March which was 1000 below invoice and a 1250 bonus plus the manufacturer rebates through that program. Dealer told that for ram it's $500 below invoice
where i live they are but the dealer i wanted was not the one in the program.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think they cycle through brands. Sept '21 was Audi which my wife took advantage of. Hopefully it will be valid for RAM whenever mine comes in. Sorta like roulette

RedNightRam

Reaction score
Do we know if trucks have been shipping with tonneau covers yet? I would gladly pick one up from somebody else if it got my truck here sooner. Also does anybody know if the night edition is an issue for all trims?
I have a Laramie with the night edition and it should be here in a matter of weeks. It seems like wheels are the issue and no the tonneau cover. Laramie night edition wheels are a different style.

RamCanuck

Reaction score
are you in the tracker?

could you post a time line?
order date
build sheet
window sticker
delivery day
My apologies. I know people here post this underneath their profiles, but here you go:

Yes I was on the tracker (Eighty and Triple_B were on top of every update I received....big shout-out to those two!)
Order date: May 2021
Build sheet: Sep 21st
Window Sticker: Sep 29th
Delivery date: Oct 6th

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Moved from Northern Indiana to Alabama (Opelika) and lived there for 8 years. A light dusting shuts the entire state down and all of a sudden you're the only one that shows up at work. Moved to Nashville and it would snow relatively good there at least once a year and I was the bus to get a few folks to work. Now I'm back in Michigan and a dearly miss Alabama and Tennessee!
I lived in Auburn off and on for a good 10 years. It's changed a LOT down there!

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Laramie with the night edition and it should be here in a matter of weeks. It seems like wheels are the issue and no the tonneau cover. Laramie night edition wheels are a different style.
I don't know that it's the wheels, I think it might be the tires (rubber shortage, not too many people making that size right now cause it's not that common, saving the rubber for now common sizes).

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very confusing, so the Limited has the cubby and the Rebel doesn't or they just need to update the Limited renders?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-205212.png
    Screenshot_20211006-205212.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20211006-205537.png
    Screenshot_20211006-205537.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 95

RedNightRam

Reaction score
I don't know that it's the wheels, I think it might be the tires (rubber shortage, not too many people making that size right now cause it's not that common, saving the rubber for now common sizes).
Limited come with Pirellis, right? If so, then why not put the good years that come on the Laramie 22s?

Mexd781

Reaction score
Very confusing, so the Limited has the cubby and the Rebel doesn't or they just need to update the Limited renders?

I think they need to update renders. The pics for the BH packages have the old grill

Users who are viewing this thread