5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, there would be no good way to use that site to pull the amount of data I am gathering. Members could definitely register their own VIN there and then not have to watch the forums though so cryptostickers will email you.

They report they are currently tracking 3310 VINS, I am tracking nearly 100,000 at this point. I would guess I would overwhelm their system if I just attempted to upload all 100,000 2022 1500 VINS registered to my email address.

Jsteady4

Reaction score
AMAZING NEWS!!!! 6 months to get here but I’m beyond excited to finally get my NEW RAM!! Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for all the work you guys put in to keep us in the know!
Trying to find the silver lining, although there is no rhyme or reason it seems to any of this, but I ordered mine a couple days before yours… it’s a sport, vin’s not terribly far off, both Canadian orders…. Gotta be soon right? RIGHT!!???

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
No, there would be no good way to use that site to pull the amount of data I am gathering. Members could definitely register their own VIN there and then not have to watch the forums though so cryptostickers will email you.

They report they are currently tracking 3310 VINS, I am tracking nearly 100,000 at this point. I would guess I would overwhelm their system if I just attempted to upload all 100,000 2022 1500 VINS registered to my email address.
someone already registered mine to crypto stickers, so I assumed that was your site

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so how many build sheets altogether? sometimes you post the total.
I always post the member trucks first because the full scan takes hours and the rest don't really matter to most people. The full scan is still running and I will update again once its complete.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Trying to find the silver lining, although there is no rhyme or reason it seems to any of this, but I ordered mine a couple days before yours… it’s a sport, vin’s not terribly far off, both Canadian orders…. Gotta be soon right? RIGHT!!???
Ordered my Sport on March 24 … also a Canadian order … maybe they get built and shipped together 🙏

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
someone already registered mine to crypto stickers, so I assumed that was your site
Wasn't me, couldn't even guess how it got there honestly. That entire site is built around Jeeps, all the data is for Jeeps only . It will still work with any CDJR vehicle since they use the same systems and if the intent is just to get emailed when you get a BS or WS then you can certainly enter a RAM truck VIN.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Wasn't me, couldn't even guess how it got there honestly. That entire site is built around Jeeps, all the data is for Jeeps only . It will still work with any CDJR vehicle since they use the same systems and if the intent is just to get emailed when you get a BS or WS then you can certainly enter a RAM truck VIN.
I understand. It won't let me enter the vin because it was already claimed. Now I am just waiting for you to find mine and let me know. But honestly I expect my dealer to call first. Only time will tell how things work out.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Uggg, Still in D status today. Supposedly I have an escalated case number but that seems not to be helping much.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
giphy.gif

It’s like the lottery around here…lol

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

RamCanuck

Reaction score
Canadian Sport order here and I was told it should arrive within a week or so.....so you should hopefully get yours soon! Maybe the first batch of 22's for SW Ontario.

wintaborn

Reaction score
Canadian Sport order here and I was told it should arrive within a week or so.....so you should hopefully get yours soon! Maybe the first batch of 22's for SW Ontario.
Mine is coming to GTA, got the build sheet on Sept 22, still no window sticker. Dealer says the truck is built and waiting on transport. Hopefully more Ontario Rams get built and they get them on the train to us ASAP. Do you have your window sticker? Is the link the US one or the Canadian one?

jayray38

Reaction score
I ordered a Sport also, originally back in February, still in D status. Live right on the border about an hour and a half away from Sterling Heights.

RamCanuck

Reaction score
Mine is coming to GTA, got the build sheet on Sept 22, still no window sticker. Dealer says the truck is built and waiting on transport. Hopefully more Ontario Rams get built and they get them on the train to us ASAP. Do you have your window sticker? Is the link the US one or the Canadian one?
Yup I got a WS! I couldn't tell you from which site. But Eighty and Triple_B do their best to keep everyone posted here and that's how I found out. Needless to say, we'd be lost without'em! 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread