5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

CanRebel

Reaction score
None to Southfield, but I do have it in my list to be checking.

I should point out that of the 6172 trucks that are headed to dealerships NONE of them are member trucks. That is not to say there isnt a member truck in transit, but rather, the dealerships dont typically list them on their sites since they are sold. I am comparing all the VINs I find against member VINS from both forums and not a single member truck has hit yet. What I am hoping to gather from this is a better handle on build sheet to delivery to the dealership though so I should be able to offer typical transit times across the country once enough trucks have been tracked.

I hope you created a script or using a robot for that... Either that you have a lot time on your hands :)

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope you created a script or using a robot for that... Either that you have a lot time on your hands :)
Of course! Even the script for checking millions of VINs daily still takes hours, no way you could do this manually! :oops:

CanRebel

Reaction score
Of course! Even the script for checking millions of VINs daily still takes hours, no way you could do this manually! :oops:
Nice job. very detailed.

Next time I know where to come check my vin if I order another truck :)
When was waiting for months and months for mine. I had little script checking for vin's on the fca site.
Was trying to find vin's that were done before mine. but I got bored, turned it off, after week.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice job. very detailed.

Next time I know where to come check my vin if I order another truck :)
When was waiting for months and months for mine. I had little script checking for vin's on the fca site.
Was trying to find vin's that were done before mine. but I got bored, turned it off, after week.
I will be planning an exit strategy at some point, but I started a year ago when I ordered my TRX and just haven't stopped yet, even though my TRX was one of the first to be built and delivered. Currently have over 2000 member VINs registered and tracked across 2021 TRX's and now all 2022 1500 DT's.

CanRebel

Reaction score
I will be planning an exit strategy at some point, but I started a year ago when I ordered my TRX and just haven't stopped yet, even though my TRX was one of the first to be built and delivered. Currently have over 2000 member VINs registered and tracked across 2021 TRX's and now all 2022 1500 DT's.
Nice.

Off topic a bit. How you like TRX? That was Truck I wanted. But all dealers here were over charging huge for them.
Got Rebel instead. I like the Rebel, but I'm still going get TRX at some point.

Do you off-road with it?

Matt863

Reaction score
Across the entire US, I currently see trucks going to about 1200 different dealerships.

Level 2 Limited, 5'7" or 6'6" bed, 4x2 or 4x4, Hemi, or Diesel?

For now here are the Limiteds in Ohio that show to be on the lot. VIN is link to window sticker.

154551OhioWhitePerformance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Delaware
154552OhioDelmonicoPerformance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Delaware
154554OhioIvoryPerformance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Delaware

PerformanceDelaware has 3 Limiteds, all Diesels.

I currently have 10 more across dealers in OH and PA that are all 5.7 Hemi that show to either be in transit. If you are interested in that list let me know, you may be able to reach out to the dealership and secure the truck before it arrives.

100537OHGraniteLpk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Defiance
101552PADelmonicoHumes Chrysler Jeep Dodge
115963PABlackFrank C Videon Inc
134578PAPatriotHumes Chrysler Jeep Dodge
138071PABlackRon Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
140486OHDelmonicoKen Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
141504PADelmonicoFaulkner Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
164379PAWhiteFamily Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
164380PADelmonicoFamily Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
164416OHIvoryBob-Boyd Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Thanks for all the info. Delmonico, Ivory and White are the colors I don't want. I'm looking for Limited Level 1 pkg, 5'7" hemi 4x4 with ram box that isn't those colors. I will check into the details of all these you listed and reach out to the dealers. Other options I'm not so picky about. It's nice to see some stock moving. That's what I was hoping for and the reason I didn't order because I have seen how long some of these guys have been waiting. A similar truck to what they ordered might already be in transit as stock to a dealer while they wait on their build.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice.

Off topic a bit. How you like TRX? That was Truck I wanted. But all dealers here were over charging huge for them.
Got Rebel instead. I like the Rebel, but I'm still going get TRX at some point.

Do you off-road with it?
I love it, definitely don’t use it as it was intended offroad but there is no good place in this area of the country to Baja. So I use it to tow the rock buggies to the offroad parks though. Big change from my mega cab Cummins 2500 for sure.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got my build sheet this morning and it looks like I'm the only 148xxx vin in your graph. However, the graph shows that I do not have a build sheet...
Pesky pivot charts - I keep forgetting to refresh them before I copy/paste. I just corrected it.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Just submitted another vin on the tracker (1C6SRFPT5NN100940), when I ordered my truck the dealer submitted this one first and accidentally left off the ‘Night Edition’ package so he resubmitted my order which resulted in a vin ’1’ number higher ( NN100941 ) which is the truck I want.

Interestingly, I hadn’t looked until now but the first vin also has a build sheet, not sure if it showed up at the same time as the build sheet of the truck I actually want. I’d be curious if they both show up with window stickers at the same time…. 🤔

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Pesky pivot charts - I keep forgetting to refresh them before I copy/paste. I just corrected it.
Sorry to bother you. I didn't realize till a few days ago that my dealer ordered 2 trucks for me due to one being ordered with wrong wheels. VIN 104353 Laramie also

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just submitted another vin on the tracker (1C6SRFPT5NN100940), when I ordered my truck the dealer submitted this one first and accidentally left off the ‘Night Edition’ package so he resubmitted my order which resulted in a vin ’1’ number higher ( NN100941 ) which is the truck I want.

Interestingly, I hadn’t looked until now but the first vin also has a build sheet, not sure if it showed up at the same time as the build sheet of the truck I actually want. I’d be curious if they both show up with window stickers at the same time…. 🤔
1C6SRFPT5NN100940 got its BS on 9/29 and WS on 9/30
1C6SRFPT5NN100941 got its BS the day before on 9/28 but still doesn't have a WS yet.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
1C6SRFPT5NN100940 got its BS on 9/29 and WS on 9/30
1C6SRFPT5NN100941 got its BS the day before on 9/28 but still doesn't have a WS yet.
What…..?!? Oh man, that hurts a little.

Only difference between the two was the ‘Night Edition’. Well, if anyone want a Granite Limited with everything except Night Edition, it available. 😜

thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for all the work.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I miss this, but what are the 2 outliers to the left of "trend" line on the vin order lookahead? one is between 110000 and 115000 and the other is between 150000 and 155000
Those are people who ordered LONG before they actually were assigned a VIN. Generally, I correct each person's "order date" to be the "VIN assignment date", but I just haven't bothered with those two.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
None to Southfield, but I do have it in my list to be checking.

I should point out that of the 6172 trucks that are headed to dealerships NONE of them are member trucks. That is not to say there isnt a member truck in transit, but rather, the dealerships dont typically list them on their sites since they are sold. I am comparing all the VINs I find against member VINS from both forums and not a single member truck has hit yet. What I am hoping to gather from this is a better handle on build sheet to delivery to the dealership though so I should be able to offer typical transit times across the country once enough trucks have been tracked.
Only reason I ask is if another similar truck shows up to the dealership, I'll probably jump on that one instead of waiting for mine lol. I know alot of these trucks that are shipping are not sold orders.

CdnSport21

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread