5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m keeping my post here to a min, but yes..please lock the thread for only eighty and triple_b to only post.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I wish I had more time to analyze this data today, but I don't. But here's an interesting chart (taken from the total orders in Ram's system). Puts to bed one of the debates going on a couple months ago. What is Ram's most popular truck?

View attachment 106147
Thanks Eighty. I’m surprised to see the tradesman so low, though maybe that’s my ignorance. I’d think if there were a lot of fleet trucks ordered, that’s what they’d be as a basic work truck.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Eighty. I’m surprised to see the tradesman so low, though maybe that’s my ignorance. I’d think if there were a lot of fleet trucks ordered, that’s what they’d be as a basic work truck.

I’m surprised by that too. I wonder if Ram is restricting sales on those to reserve parts for higher trims. I’m hearing that they’re pushing parts from some of the other brands (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep) to make more trucks.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Yes, with some limited exceptions. And build sheets usually in the evenings.

oops, that’s what I meant. Guess I need to stop responding to these things while I’m driving home from work
Yes. In fact it would probably be best if you quit your job so you could fulfil our needs and provide us information, which is undoubtedly more pressing than those of your own/your employer. Please and thank you.

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score
Yes. In fact it would probably be best if you quit your job so you could fulfil our needs and provide us information, which is undoubtedly more pressing than those of your own/your employer. Please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haha maybe triple_B and I can sell a subscription service to dealers, so they can be as knowledgeable as you unforgiving brutes.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Haha maybe triple_B and I can sell a subscription service to dealers, so they can be as knowledgeable as you unforgiving brutes.
The dealers may not pay you, but sites like this could build your tracking services into their membership/site sponsorship fees. I bet if the work you two do was locked behind the “site supporter” pay wall (which I encourage all to pony up for the benefit we’re getting here) there would be a way higher rate of membership. Of course some of that should be going to the two money makers (you two).

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealers may not pay you, but sites like this could build your tracking services into their membership/site sponsorship fees. I bet if the work you two do was locked behind the “site supporter” pay wall (which I encourage all to pony up for the benefit we’re getting here) there would be a way higher rate of membership. Of course some of that should be going to the two money makers (you two).
Hey, Agree! Already a site supporter but I'd up the anti if @triple_B and @Eighty could get a cut. I can't imagine how much time you guys put into the analysis! Thanks to both of you!

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Now that I have a build sheet, I’ll switch my obsessive and unnecessary refreshing to checking for a window sticker. Are there multiple sources for those that I should be watching, like there are three for the build sheets? (Between the keep link, Ram trucks link, and the dodge link).

brenan00

Reaction score
Start a whole new industry, why just help 1500 DT and TRX people needing something to cling onto. There all kinds of forums out there will the people will eat this up, Bronco, Gladiator, John Deere, Indian Motorcycles, Singer Sewing Machines ect. Aloha

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that I have a build sheet, I’ll switch my obsessive and unnecessary refreshing to checking for a window sticker. Are there multiple sources for those that I should be watching, like there are three for the build sheets? (Between the keep link, Ram trucks link, and the dodge link).
There are actually four, (CDJR) but they all point to the same server so there is no reason to use more than just one. If one has it they all have it at the same exact time. Also, you will get tagged again in my daily updates when you receive your window sticker as well.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are actually four, (CDJR) but they all point to the same server so there is no reason to use more than just one. If one has it they all have it at the same exact time. Also, you will get tagged again in my daily updates when you receive your window sticker as well.
I’ve actually found that certain servers show it sooner than others. For example, in the past week there have been a couple of members that you announced that I was unable to pull up until I switched to a different site.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve actually found that certain servers show it sooner than others. For example, in the past week there have been a couple of members that you announced that I was unable to pull up until I switched to a different site.
Likely just a caching issue on your end. That has caused many people problems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread