5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

jheard2020

Reaction score
I recently received an updated POC and one of the sales codes is "4NU Vehicles Invoiced Through Mexico Sys.". I don't recall my original POC mentioning Mexico anywhere and I'm pretty sure it said Sterling Heights on it. Does anyone know what this means?

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
My dealer said yesterday, for the fifth time, that the price on my original POC and the quote is price protected until the day of sale. Built but stuck waiting in storage.
I hope that’s true for you….. not according to my POC so I think I’m screwed. Window sticker is about $1200 higher. just noticed the different pricing…. Gee thanks fellas. 😤

Attachments

• EECEA3EB-4F1C-4C19-88DE-EFEC2ED10433.jpeg
    EECEA3EB-4F1C-4C19-88DE-EFEC2ED10433.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 59

SunnyS

Reaction score
I'm just a little disappointed with the exhaust. Don't get me wrong, it sounds great, just too tame. I'll probably put the Magnaflows on that I had on my 19 Laramie I took off before trading in. No specs on the HP, but it's very peppy, which could just be the 3.92 rear. Also, it's going to take some getting used to the regenerative brakes.
So the BSM was something that you had ordered and they did not build it with it. That is a deal breaker for me

firedfly

Reaction score
Quick question…Is there a way to track after the WS when the truck is in KZ status?
Once the truck ships, you'll have to contact your dealer for useful updates. They'll be able to see the legs of the trucks journey to the dealer and the progress. Ram Chat might be able to give a dealer ETA, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

For example, my truck is on its way to Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. There are two legs to it's journey. First it takes a train to Baton Rogue. The it hops on a truck for the final journey to the dealer. My truck got in the train on 10/6. The current eta for arrival in Baton Rogue is 10/19. This info came from my dealer.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Slipped away from work today to pick up the GT and this truck is a bad mother! Pic does it no justice. A new relationship begins ...
Only disappointments are no BSM, no tailgate release on the remote and the 23g tank. But it does have the PF mirrors. And the seats are fantastic and are ventilated. Can't say enough how pleased I am overall, well worth the wait, so y'all just hang in there, it'll be worth it. BTW, the dealership shows 49 22's in transit, but it looked like they were all being delivered today. If anyone's interested in seeing what they have, it's Kernersville CJDR in NC.

Can we here the exhaust note please. And congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n00ber

Reaction score
I recently received an updated POC and one of the sales codes is "4NU Vehicles Invoiced Through Mexico Sys.". I don't recall my original POC mentioning Mexico anywhere and I'm pretty sure it said Sterling Heights on it. Does anyone know what this means?
Likely has to do with parts coming from mexico, check the window stickers just below the fuel economy section to the right it will say something along the lines of "U.S./Canadian parts content: 63%" then below that says "Major sources of foreign parts content: Mexico: 28%"

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

BornTooLate

Reaction score
after 10 + months of waiting , I just received this email from my dealer.:

I have good news!! Even before we could talk with our rep your truck has went into D1 status with an estimated ship date of 2021-10-29.

I will keep an eye on it and as soon as it leaves the factory I will let you know.

Have a great weekend and we will talk soon.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine says the same. I think parts or the entirety of the engine is made in Mexico.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Anyone order in july or after with a pano roof wanna share their window sticker so I can show my dealership. They insist no pano roofs are being built at all.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone order in july or after with a pano roof wanna share their window sticker so I can show my dealership. They insist no pano roofs are being built at all.
Mid-August order, your dealer sucks.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF (1).pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread