5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Kemcar

Reaction score
You don’t think the gauge cluster screen is worth it?
Nah I personally don't like the all digital clusters... I like the mix of analog and digital. Maybe cause I have only see the new Chevy one in person and it just looks cheap and overly animated to me. But to each their own!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t there also a healthy weight difference too? I seem to recall 80 lbs, but I’m too lazy to look it up.

Twil6

Reaction score
Yeah I’m not sure what I will do in a few years. This current truck on order and my last two just had regular hemi and were great. My middle son has already told me he wants this truck in 3 years. Hopefully etorque will be fine tuned by then.

CatServant

Reaction score
My LoneStar went into production yesterday (9/28) according to the tracker on the Ram website. Ordered 7/28, scheduled 8/15, estimated delivery 11/3.

cleigh

Reaction score
My LoneStar went into production yesterday (9/28) according to the tracker on the Ram website. Ordered 7/28, scheduled 8/15, estimated delivery 11/3.

Me too, est del 11/1. According to my dealer (MD) it's in paint status now. Ordered 5/17, scheduled on 8/15.

cleigh

Reaction score
Same! They are cranking the Bighorn/Lone Stars out!

Now we just have to hope the November incentives are good (or Oct if it gets there faster than expected). It's always funny explaining to people in person that I have this truck coming, and I don't actually know what I'm paying for it (just worst case).

Rob Ram

Reaction score
Now we just have to hope the November incentives are good (or Oct if it gets there faster than expected). It's always funny explaining to people in person that I have this truck coming, and I don't actually know what I'm paying for it (just worst case)

If you order a vehicle and then it is delivered to the dealer, are the incentives that say “must take delivery from dealer inventory” available to you when you take delivery of the truck? Or since the vehicle was ordered from the factory for you, it is not considered dealer inventory?

Thanks for any info.

Users who are viewing this thread