5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had to wait until they had enough trucks on lots out there to start summarizing this. I have currently tracked about 3500 trucks so far to KZX (received at dealer lot) from window sticker dates.
Here is the average Window Sticker to Dealer lot delivery time in days, grouped by state. I actually have this to each of the respective dealers, but that isn't as concise a list to present so for now I am going to just average it by state. If the state isn't listed below its because I don't have enough trucks on lots in those areas to provide an average.

Alabama
6.4​
California
11.4​
Colorado
10.8​
Connecticut
9.8​
Florida
10.6​
Georgia
9.5​
Illinois
6.3​
Indiana
5.0​
Iowa
8.0​
Kansas
8.4​
Kentucky
6.1​
Louisiana
11.5​
Maryland
8.8​
Massachusetts
10.0​
Michigan
5.4​
Minnesota
8.0​
Missouri
8.5​
Nebraska
10.0​
New Hampshire
9.4​
New Jersey
10.0​
New York
9.1​
North Carolina
9.1​
North Dakota
8.4​
Ohio
5.7​
Oklahoma
8.5​
Pennsylvania
7.9​
Rhode Island
10.7​
South Dakota
11.0​
Tennessee
6.4​
Texas
9.9​
Virginia
7.2​
West Virginia
8.9​
Wisconsin
9.3​
I'm dense, is this final destination of the purchaser or the state the dealer is in? I assume it's the dealer?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm dense, is this final destination of the purchaser or the state the dealer is in? I assume it's the dealer?
Yes, this average number of days from the time the window sticker shows up until that same VIN shows up on the dealers lot. I have that broke down my specific dealership but that gives less trucks to average per dealer and a much longer lost to present to I have grouped all the dealerships by state here

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, this average number of days from the time the window sticker shows up until that same VIN shows up on the dealers lot. I have that broke down my specific dealership but that gives less trucks to average per dealer and a much longer lost to present to I have grouped all the dealerships by state here
Thank you @triple_B !

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I imagine Peel Chrysler would have a few. They sell a lot trucks.
I don’t doubt there are plenty of dealerships , but it took me more than a month of daily scanning to gather the data I have for the US dealerships so even if I went searching for Canadian dealerships today it would be a similar timeframe before I had any useful information to present.

ie. I need to pull a list of all trucks Peel shows on their website to be on the lot today and record that list. Then do the same tomorrow and compare those two lists so I know what trucks were new to the lot. Then I compare only the new trucks to the ws dates of each and after doing that for a couple weeks hopefully have enough new trucks arriving that the average is meaningful. Very few dealerships in the US receive trucks daily or even weekly right now so it takes a while before enough data points are there.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not quite sure which is worse..being in D status and seeing other trucks getting built or being in D1 hoping in shows

Can you enhance the dot for my order? It's getting difficult to see. LOL
Yup. Did my normal weekly ram chat complaint this morning about this same. Of course they said they will escalate and update my escalation ticket number.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Yup. Did my normal weekly ram chat complaint this morning about this same. Of course they said they will escalate and update my escalation ticket number.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I asked RC to escalate my case so I can know exactly which parts I am waiting on since now I have seen VINs built past mine with my options in one form or another. To clarify no one has exactly my build or all my options, but I have seen all my options added on separate window stickers. They asked for me dealer and salesman I am working for and said they would "call" and asked for a phone number. The whole thing seems suspect but its a different response for one I guess.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
It feels that way sometimes! My dealer emailed me last week (10/06) that I moved to D1 status, and I received another update yesterday that I am now in F status. Hoping to see a build sheet soon. Im a 102 number with a 05/25 order date.
mine was a 6-1 order date for comparison

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Had to wait until they had enough trucks on lots out there to start summarizing this. I have currently tracked about 3500 trucks so far to KZX (received at dealer lot) from window sticker dates.
Here is the average Window Sticker to Dealer lot delivery time in days, grouped by state. I actually have this to each of the respective dealers, but that isn't as concise a list to present so for now I am going to just average it by state. If the state isn't listed below its because I don't have enough trucks on lots in those areas to provide an average.

Alabama
6.4​
California
11.4​
Colorado
10.8​
Connecticut
9.8​
Florida
10.6​
Georgia
9.5​
Illinois
6.3​
Indiana
5.0​
Iowa
8.0​
Kansas
8.4​
Kentucky
6.1​
Louisiana
11.5​
Maryland
8.8​
Massachusetts
10.0​
Michigan
5.4​
Minnesota
8.0​
Missouri
8.5​
Nebraska
10.0​
New Hampshire
9.4​
New Jersey
10.0​
New York
9.1​
North Carolina
9.1​
North Dakota
8.4​
Ohio
5.7​
Oklahoma
8.5​
Pennsylvania
7.9​
Rhode Island
10.7​
South Dakota
11.0​
Tennessee
6.4​
Texas
9.9​
Virginia
7.2​
West Virginia
8.9​
Wisconsin
9.3​
Loving that California number. I'm right at 14 days, and counting. So hopefully I'll get the call this week!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I asked RC to escalate my case so I can know exactly which parts I am waiting on since now I have seen VINs built past mine with my options in one form or another. To clarify no one has exactly my build or all my options, but I have seen all my options added on separate window stickers. They asked for me dealer and salesman I am working for and said they would "call" and asked for a phone number. The whole thing seems suspect but its a different response for one I guess.
I'm gonna try this too. Currently chatting with Devon.

Users who are viewing this thread