5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

feuerdog

Reaction score
I ordered my truck about 4 months ago, and I’m happy it’s built now, but I’ll probably still have to wait another 3 weeks to collect.
Patience wasn’t my choice to have, but ….time marches on.
For those still waiting,….. best of luck on this seemingly somewhat random rollout of of VINs.

I will say this though,….I do work in a commercial truck parts field and the chip shortage isn’t the only problem out there right now.
I can’t speak from knowledge pertaining specifically to Ram or even Stellantis, but there are tons of parts which have been difficult for dealers and manufacturers to get ahold of.

Paper filters, alloy fuel caps, injectors, sensors, seats, mattresses, glass, DEF parts, tires, brake pads, drums, etc.
It’s not just computer chips.

I would not be surprised if the the production rollout is based ‘mostly’ on numerical sequence,…. But then also affected by at least a few other parts shortages, or availability issues, or assembly efficiencies.

My .02

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
I reached out to the dealer yesterday as they swore up and down months ago that the first 22 on their lot would be my order due to what transpired. Went on their site 6 22's in transit and I still don't have a build sheet. I do manage a body shop and now I'm seeing paint toners along with parts being on backorder and not available. So not only having issues building the trucks but now possibly painting them........ At this point I'm just going to plan for Christmas delivery and maybe have them put a big red bow on it.

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Any idea how many Minnesota builds there are. Mine just went into storage, probably waiting for enough trucks to fill a car before shipping them.
I ordered mine from Dealer in ND I would be more than happy to pick up in MN if that got things rolling 🙄

Hasti17

Reaction score
Finally my build sheet has shown!!!! Now the wait for a window sticker ……
Proof positive that this is Horsecrap, we ordered 5 days apart and Have VERY similar options, i am Still Comfortably in D status with no schedule in sight
Happy for you, but i'm sick of hearing "parts are being gathered" when every day the roll off another truck Dangerously close to what i and Many of us ordered.
Wish they were transparent.

DTol

Reaction score
Spent some time looking at Minnesota dealerships and found all had at least a couple 2022 1500s except my dealer which had none. One dealer had 32 none of which were listed as in transit. Gonna ask if there is a problem.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
Truck arrived Wednesday and I'm in love! Well worth the wait. I was able to watch it come off the delivery truck which was a special moment I feel not everyone gets to see.

I didn't know this but the window sticker that is on or in the truck will say that is was specifically built for "YOUR NAME" which is cool little touch. I'll be saving that window sticker for sure.

Thanks @Eighty & @triple_B and everyone else that participated in the form. It made this looooong wait a little more bearable.

20211006_133257.jpg

wintaborn

Reaction score
Truck arrived Wednesday and I'm in love! Well worth the wait. I was able to watch it come off the delivery truck which was a special moment I feel not everyone gets to see.

I didn't know this but the window sticker that is on or in the truck will say that is was specifically built for "YOUR NAME" which is cool little touch. I'll be saving that window sticker for sure.

Thanks @Eighty & @triple_B and everyone else that participated in the form. It made this looooong wait a little more bearable.

View attachment 107499
Sweet looking truck! My last Ram was the Flame Red so I am changing this time, but still love the looks of them.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@myfast3rdgen

What an awesome feeling man. Congrats and super happy for you.

Send us some more pics!! Maybe we should have some kind of picture thread. I've seen them in the dodge charger forums but not here.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 107499
Schmexy!

I got a Limited but if I were to get a Rebel that's exactly what it would look like :love:

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@myfast3rdgen

What an awesome feeling man. Congrats and super happy for you.

Send us some more pics!! Maybe we should have some kind of picture thread. I've seen them in the dodge charger forums but not here.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Seconded. New 2022 Owner Pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread