5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From what I am seeing rates are pretty low. Ram is offering 0% on BH for 72mos. My credit union has 1.49% for up to 72 mos

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
I’m starting to know what real excitement feels like…just refreshed my “build sheet” tab on my phone which has showed an error since i ordered—and it just populated!! 2 days ahead of when i was told—hopefully WS soon, and the 27.3 days of WS to lot hold true so i get in March!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Schlu, @gpk43, @Nbv316, @unkiebunk045, @bigtexco, @j_ason24, @FriskyRam, @Hurrigator

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
267972 @schluXMissouriPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
289305 @Gpk43XNew YorkDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
299493 @Nbv316XLouisianaPatriotLimited
300897 @unkiebunk045XConnecticutBlackLaramie
301385 @bigtexcoXTexasGraniteLimited
306993 @j_ason24XCaliforniaBlackLaramie
309109 @FriskyRamXLouisianaBlueRebel
315667 @HurrigatorXVirginiaPatriotLimited

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes a new member addition (@sbaldocchi).

Picture1.jpg

Schlu

Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Schlu, @gpk43, @Nbv316, @unkiebunk045, @bigtexco, @j_ason24, @FriskyRam, @Hurrigator

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
267972 @schluXMissouriPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
289305 @Gpk43XNew YorkDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
299493 @Nbv316XLouisianaPatriotLimited
300897 @unkiebunk045XConnecticutBlackLaramie
301385 @bigtexcoXTexasGraniteLimited
306993 @j_ason24XCaliforniaBlackLaramie
309109 @FriskyRamXLouisianaBlueRebel
315667 @HurrigatorXVirginiaPatriotLimited

This is awesome news…
Are we able to view our build sheet?

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Production finished so quick and now awaiting installation of additional equipment (spray-in bed liner, power steps, etc). Is that vendor at the plant location or somewhere else? I picture a log jam of vehicles built awaiting to get through this and onto a rail car. Any info on metrics for this stage? It’s only been 4 days for me, I’ve heard it could take days or weeks.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Production finished so quick and now awaiting installation of additional equipment (spray-in bed liner, power steps, etc). Is that vendor at the plant location or somewhere else? I picture a log jam of vehicles built awaiting to get through this and onto a rail car. Any info on metrics for this stage? It’s only been 4 days for me, I’ve heard it could take days or weeks.
Last I analyzed it, the duration from Build Sheet to Window Sticker (i.e., production date to release date) was as follows:
Average duration - 5.5 days
Median duration - 2 days
Min zero days to max 95 days
That's to be released. Shipping is another story.

mtnbikej

Reaction score

Hurrigator

Reaction score
buddy of mine has the patriot blue with night package. Wasn't a fan of it online until I saw it in person. it's a very sharp looking color scheme.
Here in North Georgia you don't see too many of the Patriot Blue (a lot of black and red for the UGA Bulldogs) Rams, which is nice as it stands out.

Matt863

Reaction score
I’ve been in that stage since 2/3.

ccelia

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips @wtez - that is helpful as a prepare for my truck to arrive at Koons in the coming months (after waiting on a second build due to the first one being messed up at the factory).

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
look at this map
the body shop is north of the main assembly plant

TSL

Reaction score
From what I am seeing rates are pretty low. Ram is offering 0% on BH for 72mos. My credit union has 1.49% for up to 72 mos
Wow, 1.49% My credit union just offered me 2.01% for 60 months and I thought that was great ( my credit score is in the "excellent" category )

Users who are viewing this thread