5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lot of BS but not many WS. Is there a unreported hold up at the body vendor?
I don't track window stickers, just build sheets. @triple_B lists the "built" vs "shipped" info on the tracker, but it looks like he hasn't updated the totals for a couple of days.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I was just told I have a March build date. Lol.
I think they are just yanking our chains. My dealer finally got back with me and told me the same. My question is this: How is it that Ram's supply chains are so trucked up that they haven't been able to build our vehicles ordered 7-8 months ago, and yet they know, for sure, that they'll be able to build them in March? How the truck does that make any sense?

Why not just build ours now and push all those 25xxxx VINs back to March?

testcrewman

Reaction score
I think they are just yanking our chains. My dealer finally got back with me and told me the same. My question is this: How is it that Ram's supply chains are so trucked up that they haven't been able to build our vehicles ordered 7-8 months ago, and yet they know, for sure, that they'll be able to build them in March? How the truck does that make any sense?

As much as I want to get my new truck, I agree fully with you. Those that have been waiting 5+ months for their trucks should be moved to the front of the production line over those of us that have ordered our trucks the past few months, me included.

Glarensen

Reaction score
Ill
Ask again. Did anyone actually get a build sheet before the estimated ship date on POC? I went D1 on Dec 22nd and have ship date of Jan 24th. I’m really hoping it’s before thst.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As much as I want to get my new truck, I agree fully with you. Those that have been waiting 5+ months for their trucks should be moved to the front of the production line over those of us that have ordered our trucks the past few months, me included.
Well the old phrase "nothing is certain but Death and Taxes" needs to be revised to "nothing is certain but Death and Taxes and RAM doesn't have a clue"

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

March?

Holy hell, I think I'd reorder or go with something else before I waited that long.

monkeypunch

Reaction score

I agree. I'm guessing they are just throwing a date out there to make people go away. "Parts shortage" doesn't fly when they built 24 10th Anny Editions today.

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
Havent bugged the dealer but today ram chat gave me the standard all parts are here and has been sequenced to be built. SO perhaps d1 but who knows how long it will sit there for haha.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't track window stickers, just build sheets. @triple_B lists the "built" vs "shipped" info on the tracker, but it looks like he hasn't updated the totals for a couple of days.
It was updated this morning right after the morning post. If something is missing I am unaware.

Says 7 hours ago on my screen, are others not seeing that as well?

1641939078984.png

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see a lot of BS but not many WS. Is there a unreported hold up at the body vendor?
Not sure what you are looking at, but currently 5thgen is only waiting on 18 window stickers, so there arent many left to find as of today.

574 Member Orders, 348 built (BS), 330 shipped (WS) already.

mcd3620

Reaction score
The truck has not shipped yet, but is showing an estimated ship date of 1/14right now so it's getting close!
This is the response from my salesmen
So my question is ! I still don’t have a build sheet so is this even possible

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Dealer just called. I’m off the train in Salt Lake City, loaded on a semi for the last leg to Boise. Said be ready to pick it up Friday! 😃
Geese. Your's is just... Trucking... along isn't it? :p I got notified today that my truck is finally leaving the railyard its been at since last tuesday. Hopefully I also will be able to pick up my truck Thursday or Friday as well.

Users who are viewing this thread