5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone posted things to check on when receiving their new truck, like all fluid levels electronic connections body damage etc anyone which tread or post that was. Thanks
Are you looking for this?

Randboye

Reaction score
Are you looking for this?

Yes that's it thank you. With trucks built at Christmas time never know how much concentration to detail was being applied. Hopefully since not many trucks were built comparably their won't be any issues.

Last edited:

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes that's it thank you. With trucks built at Christmas time never know how much concentration to detail was being applied. Hopefully since not many trucks were built comparably their won't be any issues.
Yeah, I got BS on 12/21 and apparently still at body vendor. So I've have the pre Christmas distraction and the post Christmas hangover! A little worried since a WS hasn't been issued. On my first order the WS popped the very next day.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
Added 869 Window Stickers tonight. 8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Gracieboy, @Gracieboy, @PaHydroRam, @scott82094, @jheard2020, @Tony33, @Cda3488, @james133

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
104353 @GracieboyXXFloridaBlueLaramie
111935 @GracieboyXXFloridaBlueLaramie
112980 @PaHydroRamXXPennsylvaniaBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
121229 @scott82094XXPennsylvaniaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
149803 @jheard2020XXOhioBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
165579 @Tony33XXFloridaBlackLaramie
229735 @Cda3488XXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
230325 @james133XXNew YorkBlackBig Horn / Lonestar

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Thank you for all you do.

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your holiday with family and friends….

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Yeah, I got BS on 12/21 and apparently still at body vendor. So I've have the pre Christmas distraction and the post Christmas hangover! A little worried since a WS hasn't been issued. On my first order the WS popped the very next day.
I had a little wait for the WS. BS 15 Nov 21 - WS 20 Dec 21 One side sez - they did a great job to make sure all is good. The other side sez - been here long enough, looks good from my house - hope they won't notice it or it'll be a warranty item. At least we know it's been built, as we wait for WS. More than some can type. I'll be carrying that "check list" on pickup day.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a little wait for the WS. BS 15 Nov 21 - WS 20 Dec 21 One side sez - they did a great job to make sure all is good. The other side sez - been here long enough, looks good from my house - hope they won't notice it or it'll be a warranty item. At least we know it's been built, as we wait for WS. More than some can type. I'll be carrying that "check list" on pickup day.
Yeah, when you look at the totality of things, we all should be thankful we can somewhat afford trucks in this price range!! So bitching about waiting a few weeks more is pretty damn shallow. I know some have waited months and that is unnerving. The only thing I'm hoping for is that they build it as ordered and build it well. I'll gladly wait to get a good build with all the options I ordered. Just have to wait and see. I'll have checklist in hand as well!!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope everyone's day was as amazing as ours was, entire family is exhausted and asleep already, including the dog and she never goes to sleep until I do but she walked outta my office about 20 mins ago.

Added 239 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @n00ber, @CObiomedtech, @Joej

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
177526 @n00berXXSouth CarolinaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
195825 @CObiomedtechXXLouisianaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
216784 @JoejXXMissouriDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hope everyone's day was as amazing as ours was, entire family is exhaust and asleep already, including the dog and she never goes to sleep until I do but she walked outta my office about 20 mins ago.

Added 239 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @n00ber, @CObiomedtech, @Joej

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
people are money hungry working on Christmas.

lucky people to get their trucks

good job triple_B

Cda3488

Reaction score
I just got my WS 12-24 and it stayed in body vendor for 1 week.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Hope everyone's day was as amazing as ours was, entire family is exhaust and asleep already, including the dog and she never goes to sleep until I do but she walked outta my office about 20 mins ago.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
Damn mines built but in I status for the last 3 days ! Hope whatever is wrong they get it fixed soon.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that makes this forum great! And of course Merry Christmas everyone!

On a side note, if y'all see a bunch of new peoples on here, it's likely my fault. I'm on a few groups in FB Land, the deal I'm Ram Trucks, the Rebel trim and the GT package, and several people in there have ordered and have tons of questions. Ive don'e my best to answer, but also encourageed them to come here and get further guidance. Hope that's OK.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that makes this forum great! And of course Merry Christmas everyone!

On a side note, if y'all see a bunch of new peoples on here, it's likely my fault. I'm on a few groups in FB Land, the deal I'm Ram Trucks, the Rebel trim and the GT package, and several people in there have ordered and have tons of questions. Ive don'e my best to answer, but also encourageed them to come here and get further guidance. Hope that's OK.
Merry Christmas to you as well!! Bring them on, the more the merrier and there are tons of extremely helpful members here! 👍🏼

Last edited:

Randboye

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you as well!! Bring them on, the more the merrier and there are tons and of extremely helpful members here! 👍🏼
On you chart of the number of trucks built each week are they producing significant less each week now? Less trucks going down assembly line should equate to more time giving to each operation.
Which hopefully equates to better quality builds.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On you chart of the number of trucks built each week are they producing significant less each week now? Less trucks going down assembly line should equate to more time giving to each operation.
Which hopefully equates to better quality builds.
Unfortunately that isn’t the case. They are building less is recent weeks because of lack of parts and production getting sent home early from shifts multiple times. The line moves at a standard automated pace so there really isn’t the option of giving more time to a certain operation on the main assembly line.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Unfortunately that isn’t the case. They are building less is recent weeks because of lack of parts and production getting sent home early from shifts multiple times. The line moves at a standard automated pace so there really isn’t the option of giving more time to a certain operation on the main assembly line.
Is there anyone who can see my updated EST delivery?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Randboye

Reaction score
Thanks, was just hoping it would help.😁

Users who are viewing this thread