5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Cda3488

Reaction score
You may get a window sticker today or January 25, 2022. Builds are in I status for a seemingly random amount of time. Check the tracking post for the average delivery time to your state once your window sticker is posted.
I can’t find that chart, would you have it?

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Where abouts in Idaho? I have family in Pocatello.
By the way the truck looks great !
Thanks! Born & Raised in Idaho Falls, moved to Las Vegas in my mid 20's to get out of the snow. After 35 years of endless summer I retired and moved back. We are in Nampa now...

Cda3488

Reaction score
I see you have an delivery date of the 28th. How long ago was your window sticker? I got my build sheet yesterday and the dealer said it’s in I (inspection) but no window sticker as of yet. Getting ansy lol
Who gives you a delivery date?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Lots of trucks. One would have to imagine FCA is trying to invoice as many vehicles as possible for fiscal quarter end. I hope it doesn’t come at the cost of quality.
The way to get a better answer to that is how many total BS/WS are coming out each day vs before. We know they had a slow down last week (or was it this week?). It might just be entirely random that member trucks struck more this week than other. We are a small subset of the total population.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What does it mean when a window sticker is generated? Does that mean the truck is shipped?
Window sticker means it has been released from the factory for shipping. But it doesn't necessarily mean that it is moving. My TRX sat in a local parking lot for about a week before it was loaded on a train.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives you a delivery date?
Only your dealer (or maybe Ram Chat) can provide an estimated delivery window, once the truck has been released.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Only your dealer (or maybe Ram Chat) can provide an estimated delivery window, once the truck has been released.
Thanks man I appreciate all the help so far! You guys really help us stay sane, in some cases insane lol. I feel I’m pretty close to the latter and I just got my build sheet yesterday. Seems like it’s killing me to wait for the WS, just something about seeing it lol, thanks man!

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Here's another interesting email! Ram says my truck should have arrived but checked with the dealer and even drove the lot, nothing! My anxiety is rising! Can we put an APB out on my truck? Lol

Let's not forget they said 2500 in the email
a28add9c7fef40648ac9bdf0be5c889a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Maccam

Reaction score
How about those of us with a bs and a ws but truck stuck in a status of JS which = truck jail? :cry:
and those of has who have a built truck,sitting in a stockyard for almost 2 weeks now and the estimated delivery date
keeps getting move a week out each week.may as well be in jail

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with how accurate the Dealer ETA's that Ram Chat gives you are? They told me dealer ETA between 12/27-1/7 but I was told it shipped early last week. Wasn't sure what to expect.
dealer is more reliable
they can print out where it is
I posted mine in the start of production thread find post

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Here's another interesting email! Ram says my truck should have arrived but checked with the dealer and even drove the lot, nothing! My anxiety is rising! Can we put an APB out on my truck? Lol

Let's not forget they said 2500 in the email
a28add9c7fef40648ac9bdf0be5c889a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
dealer is more reliable
they can print out where it is
I posted mine in the start of production thread find post

Users who are viewing this thread