5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Do what I am doing, start looking at truecar, cars.com and autotrader. There are alot of 22's out there already just got to find the one you want.
They don't make it like I ordered it. I have been looking for over a year. And if I do find one I can accept, they are all holding fast to MSRP and I am at invoice. Saving $7k is worth the wait IMO

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat as you. Been in trim since Tuesday...
Good luck man! Just got this from Ram Chat (I know, I know, it's ram chat and they are often wrong)

"You are very welcome and thank you so much for your patience and holding. Congratulations! I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 12/17/2021 - 12/27/2021 ."

I'm about 10 minutes from the plant which is why my ETA is probably quicker than most would see.

Maccam

Reaction score
Good luck man! Just got this from Ram Chat (I know, I know, it's ram chat and they are often wrong)

"You are very welcome and thank you so much for your patience and holding. Congratulations! I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 12/17/2021 - 12/27/2021 ."

I'm about 10 minutes from the plant which is why my ETA is probably quicker than most would see.
mines sitting in detroit,waiting for a truck,was thinking of riding up there this weekend,to see if i could find it and get a looka t it?(ha-ha)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, your build sheet popped this morning.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was an updated order sheet sent out yesterday? Is it put out every day?
Not sure what you're asking. Build sheets show up every weekday morning, for the trucks that came off of the assembly line the day before.

testcrewman

Reaction score
Damn, and here's the confirmation they pulled my power mirrors off
View attachment 114028
Did you order the power-fold trailer-tow mirrors? Does this mean that they do not have enough of the power fold mirrors to equip the trucks that were ordered with them? Or is this another chip issue? I can't see chips needed for the power fold function of a mirror.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Did you order the power-fold trailer-tow mirrors? Does this mean that they do not have enough of the power fold mirrors to equip the trucks that were ordered with them? Or is this another chip issue? I can't see chips needed for the power fold function of a mirror.
computer chips run everything electronic

chips is an easy way of saying electronic components

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
No, just the regular mirrors, but the package I originally ordered had power folding mirrors that were apparently removed when it changed from Rebel package 2 to rebel package B

testcrewman

Reaction score
No, just the regular mirrors, but the package I originally ordered had power folding mirrors that were apparently removed when it changed from Rebel package 2 to rebel package B
Thank you for the clarification. I was worried my power fold trailer tow mirrors were going to be gone as well.

Users who are viewing this thread