5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
not sure how you would do that, but I have learned not to underestimate your secret powers!
Surely I'm not the only one that can spot a Georgia guy from a mile away by his haircut. Somebody back me up here.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
People who ordered RAM trucks in June were told it would be a year before theirs was built? I'd be surprised to hear that.

I mean, they already are undercutting them. A fully loaded 1794 is right around the same price as my modestly optioned Laramie. I chose RAM for a reason, but I do understand why people are looking to jump to another manufacturer right now.

And honestly, most of this is directed at the nonsense comment the Stellantis employee made about "whining" and "jumping to GM or Toyota." He's wrong.
I ordered mine June 1st and they told me 4-6 weeks. I was the one who told them I was thinking Nov-Dec time frame. My dealer had no clue of any delays or orders that were just going to be flat out ignored.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered mine June 1st and they told me 4-6 weeks. I was the one who told them I was thinking Nov-Dec time frame. My dealer had no clue of any delays or orders that were just going to be flat out ignored.
Yep, and I've seen a handful of people chime in with pretty much that experience. At least Toyota and GM are telling customers it might be a year or more for some of these trucks.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
I ordered in July and was told it could take anywhere from 10 - 12 weeks to RECEIVE. Not 17 plus weeks and counting to even get built.
I was told the same thing. 12-16 week actually. Otherwise i had another truck lined up. Custom order they say and get exactly what you want. That was april. My truck now sits in Detroit waiting on the shipping game. Just waiting for my dealer to tell me due to the flooding in bc and rail lines getting washed away there will be another delay. ( im in Ontario lol). Transparency is key in customer service. My 4th vehicle from this dealership so say roughly 350k ive spent there over the years and ill never go back.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Just chatted with ramchat again and they again confirmed that the truck is in quality inspection. No current dealer ETA. I work in quality and we'd never let anything sit there for a month it seems absurd to me that quality inspection should take that long (unless something was drastically wrong). EDIT: She did say they were working on it as of yesterday so we'll see.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Just chatted with ramchat again and they again confirmed that the truck is in quality inspection. No current dealer ETA. I work in quality and we'd never let anything sit there for a month it seems absurd to me that quality inspection should take that long (unless something was drastically wrong). EDIT: She did say they were working on it as of yesterday so we'll see.
Still hoping they get it to you soon!

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
1147 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @1stTimerammed, @atscfy, @jofo

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119022 @1stTimerammedXMinnesotaDelmonicoLimited
152175 @atscfyXMichiganGraniteRebel
209859 @jofoXLouisianaIvoryLaramie
Michigan being a 152 and I’m a 150?! Shouldn’t mine have been built at the same time? Because I was told on Monday that all the parts for mine have been acquired and should be entering the building stage shortly.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Surely I'm not the only one that can spot a Georgia guy from a mile away by his haircut. Somebody back me up here.
You're on your own here, Hoss. Although, I will say, that guys that went to Georgia Southern will typically let you know within the first few minutes of meeting you.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Michigan being a 152 and I’m a 150?! Shouldn’t mine have been built at the same time? Because I was told on Monday that all the parts for mine have been acquired and should be entering the building stage shortly.
If you were told on Monday all parts had been acquired then you went D1 at that point which is typically 2 weeks prior to beginning production.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
2021 denali yes but i also ordered a 2022 Ram. It was my brother in law that sold it to him. Did a custom built for me as well with more options than my Ram same as my buddies. However i couldn't resist rams interior in comparison and ram offer 0% while they were 4.9% like i said in a later post trucks are in the lot in my hometown with more options and higher vins than mine.
I feel your pain....but our patience will pay off...

Maccam

Reaction score
I'm sure people that ordered Rams early on were told something similar.

And as far as the price, that blows my mind honestly, they could make an absolute killing if they undercut the big three right now, especially with GMC releasing fancy new models that are even *more* expensive that the current top end.
well,im on my 4th silverado,went to order a double cab 1500,max trailering,with trailering mirrors,double cabs are not being produced now,next option was a crew cab,ok,dealer says general motors has restricted making crew cabs,with max trailering
so whats a person to do.
seems like i may be running into same issues with the big horn,we will see.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"Heyyy man like...how many Ram trucks did we build yesterday?"

"Uhhh, like 12, I think..."

"Dude, you mean 12 hundred right?"

"Nah man...just 12...all with the 3.9L V7's"

"Bruh..."
All good points. I'm chalking it up to the fact that Stellantis is based in Amsterdam, and those folks over there, I've heard, tend to enjoy themselves some recreational activities more than others. Maybe this is the true explanation for why this is such a clustertruck... Everyone at Stellantis is flying high and eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos, rather than doing their jobs. :rolleyes: 🤣
1637281861837.png

Maccam

Reaction score
I ordered in July and was told it could take anywhere from 10 - 12 weeks to RECEIVE. Not 17 plus weeks and counting to even get built.
i ordered 10-30-21 and was told delivery within 7-8 weeks
not holding my breath

x50

Reaction score
4NU - invoiced through the Mexico System.
All of the build sheets have that.
OK cool. I'm taking a gamble but I sold my 2011 Tacoma to Carvana for $22,900 since I went to D1 and estimated ship date of 12/4. My neighbor is letting me borrow their spare vehicle until it comes in. I told them it could be a month, maybe 2-3. They said no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread