5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty how hard is it to pull the VIN numbers of the 33 built Limited, Ecodiesel, 6' 4" bed and 4x4 builds? I'm curious how high they go. Mark Dodge blew off my complaint at that 209xxx limited getting built already because it's not "apples to oranges".
FWIW, when I spoke to Aaron about a month ago he said at that time when he was comparing build sheets what he was seeing is that trucks configed with less were/are getting built first. It seems to only be here recently where that is starting to change, which also lines up with what all the dealers were told about Stellantis working towards shifting production to sold orders.

For me, I'm cool with a December 6th start date. I just want to know. I would have been OK being told that from the very beginning....

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Beginning to think I optioned myself out of a build any time soon.
Mark Dodge has a similar 22 limited EcoD marked down at the moment on their site.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

monkeypunch

Reaction score
How similar, other than trim level, is that truck to yours?
Not very, had a pano sunroof. Eighty hooked me up with a list of 34 of my configuration VINs. Will get on the ole MacBook tonight and see how optioned they are. I really hated asking him for the list, damned if he didn't grab it fast!! If they would just schedule me, and I knew, I wouldn't be as mad.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not very, had a pano sunroof. Eighty hooked me up with a list of 34 of my configuration VINs. Will get on the ole MacBook tonight and see how optioned they are. I really hated asking him for the list, damned if he didn't grab it fast!! If they would just schedule me, and I knew, I wouldn't be as mad.
It's actually pretty easy and quick to pull this kind of data, so don't hesitate to ask if you need something.

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
After my post this afternoon I went on RAM chat and learned that after waiting for what felt like FOREVER. All the parts for my baby have finally been acquired and should be in the building stage shortly!

Attachments

• 39999061-2C26-4A6B-820D-C2595435F164.jpeg
    39999061-2C26-4A6B-820D-C2595435F164.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 41

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
3 more member build sheets this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122365 @MoncreeXMissouriIvoryLonghorn
150782 @Nate FXFloridaPatriotLimited
209836 @SkeeterRAMXNorth CarolinaBlueLimited
Today I consider myself one of the luckiest members of 5THGENRAMS. Even luckier if it keeps moving along in the process all the way to KZX.....
3 more member build sheets this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122365 @MoncreeXMissouriIvoryLonghorn
150782 @Nate FXFloridaPatriotLimited
209836 @SkeeterRAMXNorth CarolinaBlueLimited

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Today I consider myself one of the luckiest members of 5THGENRAMS. Even luckier if it keeps moving along in the process all the way to KZX.....
@triple_B and @Eighty you guyz rock! Powerball Lottery drawings are boring compared to watching your postings on a daily basis. Won't be playing lotto anytime soon, as my luck was spent here!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha. Just curious, as I also ordered from Mark Dodge. Hoping things have caught up by the time I start getting impatient for my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/