5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
Anybody have an idea if the trailer brake controller can be added after building? I did some searching and found my exact truck with everything except the trailer brake controller. It's a 3.5 hour drive away, but I'm still tempted to do it and get out of this ordering mess!
a dealer told me its nothing to have it added on,ive also see a youtube of the installation of one

deanno33

Reaction score
Has ANYONE on this forum who ordered a Back Country gotten a BS/WS yet??
I think a couple of us recently went D1 but that's as much progress as I've noticed. Not much online either....old videos and one Canadian dealer with a red BackCountry that someone posted.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think a couple of us recently went D1 but that's as much progress as I've noticed. Not much online either....old videos and one Canadian dealer with a red BackCountry that someone posted.
Probably should have ordered a TRX in the past few weeks instead. A boatload of them (with VINs in the 215-216 range) just hit D1.

deanno33

Reaction score
Probably should have ordered a TRX in the past few weeks instead. A boatload of them (with VINs in the 215-216 range) just hit D1.

Geesh....make sense...based on everything we've all seen over the past 5 months. 🙄

Shawn19

Reaction score
Driving to look a 22 Ram on a lot in Indiana today. It’s got ramboxes bower folding mirrors and pano….100xxx vin group. Won’t be a back country, but I’ll see if she lures me in. Not patient enough. My order is a 152 vin. Will let y’all know if I bail !
Pulled the trigger, got a Big Horn night edition with pano, Tech Group, Trailer tow group and Ram Boxes off a dealer lot. Actually got about as good a deal as my order was and 1k more for my trade. I’ll have to add bed liner and running boards but that’s alright.
I’ll miss you guys and gals!

Attachments

• C268ED29-677D-411B-B089-54CAD6D3AF6A.jpeg
    C268ED29-677D-411B-B089-54CAD6D3AF6A.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 88

Shannonwin

Reaction score
The first 2022 trucks came down the line. 572 trucks so far, but none of these were member trucks.

I will update this post again with the model breakdown shortly
Hi saw your vin link last night tried to add mine but it said no truck found . If you get a chance could you add mine to your list . nn195848 ordered 10/09/21 limited longhorn
Thx

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger, got a Big Horn night edition with pano, Tech Group, Trailer tow group and Ram Boxes off a dealer lot. Actually got about as good a deal as my order was and 1k more for my trade. I’ll have to add bed liner and running boards but that’s alright.
I’ll miss you guys and gals!
Nice man! Congratulations! If my order doesn’t get built before the new year I might just say f*ck it and buy a Bighorn off the lot too since I already saw one in the same color at my dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread