5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squeaky brake pedal

Insanity

Reaction score
My brake pedal has been squeeking for a while and it's driving me nuts.

I sprayed some of this on all the pivot points I could just now. I'll let it creep in and see if it helps. Has anyone else had this happen and know what part needed some lube?

20240616_195111.jpg

22Ram1500InAR

Reaction score
I have not got under my truck like you have, but this is similar to a noise I have that started one or two months ago. I am close to an oil change, and I am having it checked out.

I’ve searched through tons of threads and you are the only person I believe that has captured/described a noise similar to what I am experiencing.

I do not believe I need to rush to the dealer, but give me a month to six weeks and I will report back after I get my next oil change.

Insanity

Reaction score
I have not got under my truck like you have, but this is similar to a noise I have that started one or two months ago. I am close to an oil change, and I am having it checked out.

I’ve searched through tons of threads and you are the only person I believe that has captured/described a noise similar to what I am experiencing.

I do not believe I need to rush to the dealer, but give me a month to six weeks and I will report back after I get my next oil change.

Thanks please let us know what happens.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Mine squeaks a little. Never really think about it with the radio on. Curious to see if this works

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/