5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SQUEAKING NOISE

Duran

Reaction score
i have a squeaking noise at the end of this video . Any help what it is....
Video wont load please refer to my channel @ desertstyle you tube . Thanks men

Last edited:

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hi @Duran - If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your Ram dealer, please be sure to follow up with us via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for the dealer process.

Mark
RamCares

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

A tip for anyone viewing this thread: the channel appears to be Desert Style. "Desertstyle" (no space) appears to be someone else. :)

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I hear the squeak you're referencing, and I don't know what it is, but my 2013 did it, my 2014 did it, my dad's 2015 does it. I'm sure if I listen closely to my 2020, it probably does it too. Normal Hemi engine noise. The Hemi has never been a quiet engine.

Duran

Reaction score
I hear the squeak you're referencing, and I don't know what it is, but my 2013 did it, my 2014 did it, my dad's 2015 does it. I'm sure if I listen closely to my 2020, it probably does it too. Normal Hemi engine noise. The Hemi has never been a quiet engine.
Thanks brother. I have a video of it on my you tube . Im at desertstyle.

Duran

Reaction score
A tip for anyone viewing this thread: the channel appears to be Desert Style. "Desertstyle" (no space) appears to be someone else. :)
The desertstyle im at has a red 2016 dodge dart as as a profile pics. Thanks gentlmen for the feedback and help

Duran

Reaction score
As a follow up. Just got my truck from the dealer. Of course nothing was the matter. I requested an oil change at 1000 miles. And they told me they dont require a break it. Dont know how to feel about any of it. But sure am happy to be back in my truck and out of the jeep Cherokee loner car.

Users who are viewing this thread